Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 05-21-2019, 11:23 PM
Kobold

So i am not computer savvy but i copy paste well. I use Rustle UI and love it. On one toon I have an extra vertical set of hot key spots. My other toons only have the default one that has the bags attached. How do I add another. I know Shift 2 will switch but i want it always up. got any ideas?
Old 05-22-2019, 12:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodenn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So i am not computer savvy but i copy paste well. I use Rustle UI and love it. On one toon I have an extra vertical set of hot key spots. My other toons only have the default one that has the bags attached. How do I add another. I know Shift 2 will switch but i want it always up. got any ideas?
the EQUI_HotButtonWnd.xml file would need to be edited to accomplish what you're asking
Old 06-23-2019, 06:56 PM
Kobold

So, I attempted to change out spell icons to the old school stuff based on some comments on the first page and a link provided by deezy. They show up in my spell book correctly, but in the spell bar the icons have this weird pink geometric icon (they don't work essentially). Did anyone else have this issue? Thanks
Old 06-25-2019, 06:46 PM
Sarnak

did you include both gemicons(01-03).tga & spells(01-07).tga?
Old 06-26-2019, 02:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did you include both gemicons(01-03).tga & spells(01-07).tga?
Yes. Here is a screenshot. Notice my spellbook is old school, I subbed in the QQUI spell book window. Classic icons working in spell book and on inspect, but not in hotbars/spell bar?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2019, 06:18 PM
Kobold

Are these spell icons sized correctly? I saw you mention 4k in one of your posts.
Old 06-30-2019, 07:16 AM
Banned

There seems to be a bug with this UI.

Sometimes when looting a corpse (your own or a mob) the game crashes.

Also when you get rez'd and LOAD into the zone you 100% crash if you try loot your corpse...however if you get rez'd and just pop to your corpse without changing zone you don't crash.

This a known bug?
Last edited by White_knight; 06-30-2019 at 07:18 AM..
Old 08-09-2019, 11:13 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes. Here is a screenshot. Notice my spellbook is old school, I subbed in the QQUI spell book window. Classic icons working in spell book and on inspect, but not in hotbars/spell bar?
I had the same problem. I fixed it by grabbing
  • gemicons01.tga
  • gemicons02.tga
  • gemicons03.tga

from https://www.dropbox.com/s/rs2u27lezb...welve.zip?dl=0
Old 08-09-2019, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also when you get rez'd and LOAD into the zone you 100% crash if you try loot your corpse...however if you get rez'd and just pop to your corpse without changing zone you don't crash.

This a known bug?
Greetings! This is Cecily from technically support.

Thank you for your question! Could you please describe the bug you are experiencing?
Old 08-10-2019, 11:26 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This a known bug?
This issue seems to be widespread. It is the reason I have avoided using Rustle's fancy inventory by reverting EQUI_Container.xml and EQUI_Inventory.xml to use the default ui's version of these files.

Cecily, I hope you can track down and fix that bug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Faart, Bristlebane Cleric of Idiocy
Homeland / Aegis Alliance