Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 01-23-2023, 12:31 AM
Planar Protector

Come on guys people fool me all the time but you ain't gonna fool me that easily ;D
Old 01-23-2023, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

Full body phantom touch anybody? Anybody? ANYBODY!?!?!
Old 01-23-2023, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

their brains are hooked into the matrix they prob dont even have bodies anymore cat ppl is normal for u then
Old 01-23-2023, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

Meanwhile, on a Bob Ross forum, I'm being torn to shreds for being a "scaley" since I play this race called Iksar on EverQuest emulators [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Edit: To be real though I did make the banner to look like EverQuest styled colors but I can't size it right and make it look good. I might swap it back to the battle relm poster. I like FF6 but It isn't themed for EQ but meh. I use the style for the Joel Haver type videos and it's just a flat color style, just draw up your characters and don't overshade or highlight, less realistic is sometimes more asthetic, like a comic style
Last edited by Cen; 01-23-2023 at 10:00 AM..
Old 01-23-2023, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Full body phantom touch anybody? Anybody? ANYBODY!?!?!
It started to really pop off when I was on the Virtual Reality Show. They are hit or miss on viewership, but the requests got out of hand over time. Once I realized I was getting more requests then days of the year, I had to switch it up into meetups because it's easier to knock out 30 requests in a day and take a week off then have to set up appointments. Im too crazy with sacrificing work out / climbing days for anything.

I am always pulled between do I chase views for the checks, or do I go out of my way for what people ultimately say helps with their insomnia or just going to sleep in general and just doing what I think is effective. Honestly it's not a hard thing, it's at best a Bob Ross impression and it makes people sleep.

It was cool and crazy until the competition got hot though, there's so many people who are better at doing what I do now just on YT let alone other more lucrative platforms