Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2022, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is like being told by a child that you aren't mature enough lmao
You need me to spell out what dead babies I'm referring to? You call me a child? Children need things defined when adults should be able to imply. You sir are a child.

What bodies of babies are at the feet of conservatives? Please shine the light on that.
Old 01-17-2022, 04:00 AM
Banned

Homesteaded, this is just pathetic and you should exhibit more self-respect

I thought I wasn't a "serious thinker" lol

If you really believed that, you wouldn't give a shit what I think about the ever-growing pile of dead children at the feet of all Americans
Old 01-17-2022, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you really believed that, you wouldn't give a shit what I think about the ever-growing pile of dead children at the feet of all Americans
hey bro you totally dodged his question

just sayin
Old 01-17-2022, 03:27 PM
Sarnak

I think he’s referring to all the Obama drone strike dead kids
Old 01-17-2022, 03:42 PM
Banned

Quote:

Well biden sure is great at it I'll grant you that. Not only did he totally botch the withdrawal from afghanistan, he had to explode at least a few kids on his way out.

Also though you have to remember context sometimes. If a drone strike kills a child, but also kills the intended terrorist, who if not killed would have gone on to perform a suicide bombing that kills ten kids, have you done a good thing? It's so easy to monday morning quarter back these things as people who never have to deal with making these decisions ourselves.
Old 01-17-2022, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What bodies of babies are at the feet of conservatives? Please shine the light on that.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just in one week (this month) 292 0-4 year olds died, and 582 5-18 year olds died from Covid-related conditions.

Now, that is a very small percentage of the children who catch Covid (it does have a relatively low mortality for them) ... but there's still a lot of dead kids on the GOP's conscience. A huge percentage of those kids would still be alive if not for the GOP's anti-science propaganda.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-17-2022, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

could you clarify how the anti science people specifically are to blame for 0-4 year old deaths? I cant really make the connection because there is no vaccine for 0-4 yaer olds and sending kids to in school learning was a biden administration call.
Old 01-17-2022, 04:47 PM
Banned

Oh jesus christ that's such a retarded emotional manipulation. No party is to blame for this, unless dems are willing to take their share of blame for not mandating masks and flu shots for all the vulnerable and immunocompromised kids and elderly both with comordibidies who die from the flu every year.

Nobody gave a flying shit about most transmissible respiratory illnesses before this, even ones like the flu which are MORE dangerous to kids. If somebody is immunocompromised, it is THEIR responsibility, or their parents' if they're a child, to protect themselves. Society and everyone else does not ordinarily completely re-orient our lives and sacrifice nearly anything economically or socially in response to some god damn stupid cold. This is so transparently political and cynical and the fake concern for kids is disgusting.

The vast, vast majority of people who die, of any age group, have at least 4 co-morbidities. The cdc director herself said this. That means kids too. So yes, if a kid with pediatric leukemia dies of covid, that's counted as a "child dying from covid", as if healthy little timmy is getting it and dying. That's not happening.

Move on with life, this disease is not that dangerous for the vast vast vast majority of people, and it's also not ever going away, and it's not evil republican's fault.
Last edited by Ooloo; 01-17-2022 at 04:51 PM..
Old 01-17-2022, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey bro you totally dodged his question

just sayin
Just as I intended, I have no respect whatsoever for anyone who espouses conservative values so I do not feel the need to explain myself to them either

This is a schoolyard, we mostly sling shit here, I thought you, of all people, would understand
Old 01-17-2022, 05:15 PM
Banned

Why don't you just humor him and explain yourself anyway? Just to show you can?
Closed Thread