Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

Should be.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it possible to do the turn in on the crafted quest if you are NOT a warrior?
Yes, I did the quests for crafted BP, Vambraces and Gauntlets on my necromancer last week. Centaurs were indif to me (not sure if they're indif to everyone or not).

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 06-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Sweet, thank. Oh and Baalzy, is it best to buy the gems from players, or is there a merch that has them?
Old 06-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

You should be able to buy all the gems from the jeweler in NFP. Gems sell to vendors for like 5% less then what you'd buy them for, so the only gems anyone ever bothers selling are the ones that aren't sold in shops (black sapphires, for example).

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 08-20-2013, 02:53 AM
Sarnak

How do you size Crafted armor? Is it determined by the size of the one doing the turn in? I want to do this on my druid for my war but my druid is a halfling and my war is an ogre? Possible or would the ogre have to collect all the pieces?
Old 08-20-2013, 03:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazoku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you size Crafted armor? Is it determined by the size of the one doing the turn in? I want to do this on my druid for my war but my druid is a halfling and my war is an ogre? Possible or would the ogre have to collect all the pieces?
Only size to Crafted is the small (i.e. wearable only by small races) that you can get by taking regular Crafted to the dorfs in WC. Ordinarily Crafted is wearable by all classic races (sorry Iksars), the Small Crafted is lower weight (this was an issue to some players pre-kunark on live as +str gear was rare amongst the masses) and as mentioned wearable only by small races.

IOW, your Halfling Druid can go do Crafted quests for your Ogre Warrior without giving a thought to the size of the armor.
Old 08-20-2013, 07:28 AM
Planar Protector

I did these quests on my warrior. Good fun, you'll be able to finish the set in your 30s.

If you aren't concerned with resale value of what you're wearing it is worth taking the armor to the dorfs in the commons to have it made smaller (assuming you are a tiny/small race). It saves quite a bit of weight (and gives you the opportunity to redo the quest with any spare components you find for resale as the small armour is different lore items to the medium.
Closed Thread