Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2021, 12:34 PM
Orc

Him you mean,

not sure if you are confused but slamming hormone pills does not make you female, it just makes you mentally ill ( look at both of you )

Hope this helps

see you in thurgadin
Old 02-05-2021, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario 7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Him you mean,

not sure if you are confused but slamming hormone pills does not make you female, it just makes you mentally ill ( look at both of you )

Hope this helps

see you in thurgadin
Wish I had some opiods instead of opinions. Or like a real cause to rally behind that would distract me from being very stupid. I don't mean saving lives. I can't, won't, save anyone, it isn't in my nature to put up with other people's very stupid shit. It's also communist to expect it.

I think we could probably at least agree on this.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario 7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Him you mean,

not sure if you are confused but slamming hormone pills does not make you female, it just makes you mentally ill ( look at both of you).
Take me as you will. I'm sick of barking up that tree. Kinda like Shawshank when Red stops giving a shit about getting parolled, he gets what he wants (which turns out to also suck). I don't give a shit.
Last edited by Cecily; 02-05-2021 at 02:09 PM..
Old 02-05-2021, 02:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't give a shit.
2cnded.

I don't really either.
Old 02-05-2021, 02:55 PM
Banned

Monsters, Inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(which turns out to also suck). I don't give a shit.
That's a bummer and I wish we could just be honest about it. Envy. My life is cool i'm pretty happy now. transition was magic. That girl who thinks I'm a CIA agent and badmouths me hasn't seen me since I was a year in, homeless, very sick, hair had fallen out from 6 surgeries, and in rags you know. Which is also to say, I have survived quite a bit and of course I am proud. y'all should complete the process (like evolve socially/emotionally, stop clinging to mental illness you carried before transition if you ever want to be happy. remember how I was? that said, there's no rescuing our relationship so just leave me alone). Even Mario doesn't really aggress at me anymore.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 02-05-2021 at 03:09 PM..
Old 02-05-2021, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

IQ test for the shiksas

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-05-2021, 03:02 PM
Banned

oyeee

Old 02-05-2021, 03:06 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's this? Taking opioids for my crippling nerve pain was relevant to this somehow? I've quit drugs that'd drag you to hell, fat.

Don't you have like a best friend who died of opioid OD anyway? What are you talking about?

Not very smart on top of it all.
I couldn't care any less about what this person thinks or the little slap fight, but thought I'd point out that using someone's death like that to win an argument is seriously fucked up and evil. The mods should ban you for this post tbh. That is beyond the pale, ghoulish behavior.

You've clearly never lost anyone to unnatural causes of death, because if you did you'd know it's not your fucking place to remind someone of the pain of that loss. I'm sure it was shared with you in confidence as a friend too. Seriously fuck you.
Zurui - 58 Gnome Enchanter of Bertoxxulous
Kyura - 56 High Elf Cleric of Tunare
Blue Server - Retired
Twitch
Old 02-05-2021, 03:10 PM
Banned

I got this too after two tries.

I was deliberately wrong on some of the easy ones first time.

Old 02-05-2021, 03:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaye [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I couldn't care any less about what this person thinks or the little slap fight, but thought I'd point out that using someone's death like that to win an argument is seriously fucked up and evil. The mods should ban you for this post tbh. That is beyond the pale, ghoulish behavior.

You've clearly never lost anyone to unnatural causes of death, because if you did you'd know it's not your fucking place to remind someone of the pain of that loss. I'm sure it was shared with you in confidence as a friend too. Seriously fuck you.
I've definitely lost someone to unnatural cause of death, lady. I wouldn't make fun of someone who struggled with the very same problems as that person. THAT is beyond the pale psychotic argumentation -- not a call to sanity and grounding, which is what I did.

Don't let these girls in whatever private chat use me to rile you up. That's what their abuse looks like. I have no problem with you and wish I had been better.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 02-05-2021 at 03:14 PM..
Closed Thread