Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 01:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya there called female to males
I don't think "tranny" covers FTM's tbh, they probably have their own slang. I'm not really into the FTM scene though, I don't get along with guys who don't wan't to just fuck me and worship me.
Old 01-31-2017, 02:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think "tranny" covers FTM's tbh, they probably have their own slang. I'm not really into the FTM scene though, I don't get along with guys who don't wan't to just fuck me and worship me.
so then no, by your rules no trannies r born female
Old 01-31-2017, 02:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so then no, by your rules no trannies r born female
If I have to explain this... Humor doesn't always follow rational logic.

Way to enable my feelings.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Japanese love killing themselves so much, that there is a custom to take off your shoes before jumping to your death.

-Yandere Simulator
See what I mean.... Not funny at all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-31-2017, 03:06 PM
Banned

yansim gaijin trashola
Old 01-31-2017, 03:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
yansim gaijin trashola
Ransration: no imprress

I'm going to go stuff my face with fried chicken and hummus now.
Old 01-31-2017, 03:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Japanese suicide rate is one reason why Japanese are so strong that American cowards were too frightened to invade in WWII
Well, we helped you commit suicide, by bombing the fuck out of you, but you declined to let us finish the job.
Old 01-31-2017, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, we helped you commit suicide, by bombing the fuck out of you, but you declined to let us finish the job.
o how the tables have turned
Old 01-31-2017, 03:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no, that is not suicide. Suicide allows those who are defective to excuse themselves from society. Only the strong persevere. The beautiful thing about Japanese culture is that it promotes diversity in this way ^^ For an aberrant condition to thrive it must be exceptionally strong ^^ It is a sad thing, but aLeo a good thing. Even roses have thorns ^^ I do not think those who commit suicide should be viewed with contempt or scorn or pity. They should be thanked, for sparing humanity their burden. Bombs and war do not help like suicide because strong are lost along with weak.
I learned today. Yes, I agree. Many times I think like this. If I knew failure and suffering was certain, I wouldn't perpetuate it. However, this abhorrent condition, abhors society, and wishes to succeed anyway.

However, BigJ hurt my feelings and, yes I'm upset.
Closed Thread