Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Does Daywolf Fit the Profile of an SJW?
Yes 1 10.00%
No 5 50.00%
Yes he is, SJW's aren't a relevant political group like the terrorists who knocked down the towers. 1 10.00%
Options 1 or 3 or 1 and 3 + Daywolf is a Furry and terrorist. 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2016, 02:05 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, why would you go visit them? Did you like call them on skype and go over there because you wanted to see them in person? I would never do that with anyone here lol. Especially not anyone with extreme points of views who where pretty mean online.
Low point in my life. Was right after I made a few terrible judgement calls on P99, then worked a shitty cashier job, then app'd to (at the time) SOE and didn't get that job. Then I decided to go socialize with people to get my morale back, and then ended up meeting some SJW crazies which threw me in an upward turn to get my life back in order.

I ended up getting in e-battles with all the trans* SJW crazies. They were so focused on themselves that it started affecting others around them, causing them to become the type of people that they hated but because 'it was them', they were blind to it. I felt empowered knowing that I couldn't hit the same lows and logical fallacies that they did and started back up looking for a job to not meet the same fate they did.

I'm now working a decent programming job for a reputable company. But without that kind of experience I don't think I would have turned my life around.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 06-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Low point in my life. Was right after I made a few terrible judgement calls on P99, then worked a shitty cashier job, then app'd to (at the time) SOE and didn't get that job. Then I decided to go socialize with people to get my morale back, and then ended up meeting some SJW crazies which threw me in an upward turn to get my life back in order.

I ended up getting in e-battles with all the trans* SJW crazies. They were so focused on themselves that it started affecting others around them, causing them to become the type of people that they hated but because 'it was them', they were blind to it. I felt empowered knowing that I couldn't hit the same lows and logical fallacies that they did and started back up looking for a job to not meet the same fate they did.

I'm now working a decent programming job for a reputable company. But without that kind of experience I don't think I would have turned my life around.
Trannies saved your life. See maerilith your not worthless to society.
Old 06-04-2016, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitualSacrifice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Daily reminder that fucking with your hormones will literally cause cancer
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-04-2016, 08:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*may

5% cancer risk vs suicide

less risk overall because I care about my body, don't smoke, don't binge on alcohol. live a healthy conscious lifestyle

decreased or negated risk of other forms of cancer such as prostate or testicular.

but none of that has anything to do with sjws tolerance or respect for the constitution and freedom or liberty

so why are you posting about it when your opinion wasnted solicited. my response was though.

don't fire shots at ppl randomly if you don't want to hear what they have to say in kind
Don't you have a Tranny guild to spam.
Old 06-04-2016, 08:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
healthy conscious lifestyle
Cross-dressing and meeting random people in public bathrooms for "dates" is considered "healthy" now? O.o
Old 06-04-2016, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't own any button up shirts or tux's though. So not a cross dresser.
Well that is totally inverted reasoning...
Dude gets injections, declares himself a gal, regards cross-dressing putting on mens clothing. I couldn't have thought that one up myself.

Truth is human "transgender" just doesn't really exist, only in the mind, not in science. All you are doing to yourself only confuses your true nature of which you can never fully escape no matter how hard you try. You only hurt yourself, and as a human being, thats sad to see. You have the freedom to do so, but it leads to a bad end statistically. If only statistics were the only downside though.
Old 06-04-2016, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All you are doing to yourself only confuses your true nature of which you can never fully escape no matter how hard you try. You only hurt yourself, and as a human being, thats sad to see. You have the freedom to do so, but it leads to a bad end statistically. If only statistics were the only downside though.
Truth. And medical experts perpetuating the delusion is a disservice to afflicted individuals. The only rational choices are to acknowledge and embrace a disjointed existence and associated consequences, or acknowledge and embrace the other disjointed existence and associated consequences. Pretending either set of consequences isn't there doesn't make it so.
Old 06-04-2016, 10:32 AM
Banned

TBH

Nothing drove me more crazy in college than the super-privileged feminist or environmentalist that proceed to walk around campus and lecture the poorer kids what they should care about, or how privileged they are for being a man.

Most wealthy white women hate to admit that they are better off than almost any other group in the world (the exception being wealthy white men). Environmentalists are almost all -- make no mistake -- rich little pricks. It's just not normal for people to care about the environment when they have other problems. So its people without problems that take it up.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 06-04-2016 at 10:38 AM..
Old 06-04-2016, 10:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitualSacrifice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It has nothing to do with being white or male, juris.

Straight white males have the least rights and privilege of any group in america, and that is undisputable fact.
I would say that's pretty disputable.

I'm not talking about formal legal rights. Saying "wealthy white men" don't have privilege is fairly incoherent.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:07 AM
Banned

You know, there are Law firms that make sure your parents are rich before hiring you...like, all the large ones in NY for example. It's because "outside resources" a person has are "attractive." Why hire a poor brilliant person when you can just hire a rich one who's dad owns a power company instead? You never know when that power company connection might come in handy after all.

Were aren't moving there, we are here. This is an Aristocracy.
Closed Thread