Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2015, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

This needed to happen a couple years from now when the open carry law that Texas will likely, highly, pass is in effect. The State Troopers and Waco police shooting everyone would have been amazing to see, and then the governor struggling for political answers during press conferences on it would have me rolling in laughter.
Old 05-19-2015, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This needed to happen a couple years from now when the open carry law that Texas will likely, highly, pass is in effect. The State Troopers and Waco police shooting everyone would have been amazing to see, and then the governor struggling for political answers during press conferences on it would have me rolling in laughter.
I don't see how open carry applies here at all. Bikers already have concealed carry on their side. They would have had the guns either way.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 05-19-2015, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see how open carry applies here at all. Bikers already have concealed carry on their side. They would have had the guns either way.
It takes one innocent killed by an officer due to poor judgement. The rhetoric for support of open carry falls along with everyone is Clint Eastwood.
Old 05-19-2015, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 05-19-2015, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha. sadly, i know this movie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-19-2015, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

lol @ the header, that lady is a racist
Old 05-19-2015, 10:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It takes one innocent killed by an officer due to poor judgement. The rhetoric for support of open carry falls along with everyone is Clint Eastwood.
You didn't even address what I said at all. Citizens in Texas are already allowed to carry hand guns. It's called concealed carry. Every biker I know has a license to carry in Texas. Open carry is also already legal in Texas in the case of long rifles and black powder pistols. You seem rather clueless about gun laws.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 05-20-2015, 01:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didn't even address what I said at all. Citizens in Texas are already allowed to carry hand guns. It's called concealed carry. Every biker I know has a license to carry in Texas. Open carry is also already legal in Texas in the case of long rifles and black powder pistols. You seem rather clueless about gun laws.
Current CHL requires the hand gun to be concealed. The bill that will get signed into law will allow the non-concealed carry method. That will permit people to openly carry firearms with considerations given to private property requirements.

The Waco shoot-out has nothing to do with gun laws in the first place (the bikers had them there anyway). The biker gangs had been allowed to ferment at the restaurant which had disregarded the advice from police to get a head of it in order to prevent such an event.

My original post is of my desire to see bikers shooting at one another, non-bikers returning fire randomly (a hero is inside all of us), responding police forces arriving to the chaotic scene and making a decision that ends up with a dead non-biker or more, and the media fall out that would ensue afterwards. All of which has nothing to do with gun laws (didn't disagree with you). The open carry law was mentioned in order to follow the trace in the rhetoric of its support that points towards (a hero is inside all of us) because public safety has been an emphasized point of support where in such scenarios there is someone who can make the right decision against the bad guy and the legalization of open carry has enabled them to do that (never mind that a CHL does the same thing). I was working when this happened thirty to forty yards from me:
http://www.khou.com/story/news/2014/07/22/11944448/
People panicked and ran all over the campus seemingly knowing that shelter was more important than anything at the time.
Old 05-20-2015, 04:44 AM
Banned

Every time I see Waco I think of the cult compound seige in the early 90's.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
<more off-topic nonsense>
Oh, I see. You're just taking the mic to champion your own agenda.
Closed Thread