Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 12:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starklen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice to see the first round of bans has finally found its way to Dupe Ascension. Hopefully they don't forget to empty out the rest of the trash.
i didnt dupe anything buddie da didnt dupe anything either buddie
Old 06-27-2010, 12:59 AM
Banned

but i know u guys have been duping and u know how i know

Because i know everything [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-27-2010, 01:23 AM
Banned

Our duping technique is a lot slower than yours. We do this thing where we kill bosses over and over and hope for the stuff we want to drop. So far, it works really shitty on Staff of the Earthcrafter. The first time Modus told us he had five dragon loots, I thought he was lying. Now I realize he just has access to superior technology. I also realize that this camping shit really will end--you guys just need one of each item to drop and you can stop camping!

Starklen, that was so harsh I loled.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its going to be fun crashing zones on you guys so u lose raid bosses [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you pretending you're going to crash zones because of my comment? You must have a fucking time machine, because you crashed Fear many hours earlier. I bet you laughed your ass off when both mobs were despawned and we got blamed for the crash.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you pretending you're going to crash zones because of my comment? You must have a fucking time machine, because you crashed Fear many hours earlier. I bet you laughed your ass off when both mobs were despawned and we got blamed for the crash.
Why wouldnt i laugh?
Old 06-27-2010, 03:20 AM
Fire Giant

I love how a post that is intended to be fun and humorous, is so quickly turned into a IB vs DA thing. Seriously guys - settle down.

+1 to Elaida though <3.
Old 06-27-2010, 03:20 AM
Banned

Alawen's wife is also laughing pretty hard at him.

Why wouldn't she?
Old 06-27-2010, 05:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alawen's wife is also laughing pretty hard at him.

Why wouldn't she?
Quick! Try to come up with a way to divert the conversation away from discussing Dark Ascension members being banned for duping and then training IB and crashing zones so we lose spawns! Hurry up, you better come up with something good because everyone is awfully curious where Dukat, Raren, Daverik and Jaytee disappeared to!

I don't think a rehash of the baseless Alawen's marriage meme will work this time. You're going to have to dig way deeper after Raren admitted to both.

The weirdest thing to me isn't that the hacker wannabe crowd from the Flowers of Heaven boards (that's Dark Ascension for those of you just tuning in) love to cheat. It's that they petition constantly, drawing constant GM attention, continuing to cheat until some of them get banned and THEN they blame IB for their bans.

Really? Does that work with mommy or what?
Old 06-27-2010, 05:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how a post that is intended to be fun and humorous, is so quickly turned into a IB vs DA thing. Seriously guys - settle down.

+1 to Elaida though <3.
Do you really think it's a surprise that it escalates into IB vs DA after one of your members who was banned for cheating taunts us about crashing Fear and costing us both dracoliche and Cazic Thule? You seem to be a pretty stand up guy, Loke. Despite our butting heads in the Nizzarr propaganda thread, I still have a lot of respect for you. How do you rationalize the company you're keeping? Bury your head in the sand and pretend it's not happening? Do you put your fingers in your ears while they're saying "Dukat just trained IB to death on the ledge, hurry up and get fifteen into SolB"? Which monkey are you, see no evil?
Old 06-27-2010, 05:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quick! Try to come up with a way to divert the conversation away from discussing Dark Ascension members being banned for duping and then training IB and crashing zones so we lose spawns! Hurry up, you better come up with something good because everyone is awfully curious where Dukat, Raren, Daverik and Jaytee disappeared to!

I don't think a rehash of the baseless Alawen's marriage meme will work this time. You're going to have to dig way deeper after Raren admitted to both.

The weirdest thing to me isn't that the hacker wannabe crowd from the Flowers of Heaven boards (that's Dark Ascension for those of you just tuning in) love to cheat. It's that they petition constantly, drawing constant GM attention, continuing to cheat until some of them get banned and THEN they blame IB for their bans.

Really? Does that work with mommy or what?
Did you know your divorced wife is about to wake up Alawen?

And your still sitting in your underpants camping respawns till 10am.
Closed Thread