Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-14-2023, 11:02 AM
Kobold

Lightbulb Did you know...?

In an evil world such as this one, evil things are given a positive image so you buy into them.

Examples:

Bad guys = <Good Guys>

Greedy rip-off merchants = hawtdealz/bestdealz/ecdeals

Bent = gay

Pro-death = pro-choice

Slavery = democracy

Dumb phone = smart phone

Now some Wiki corrections for noobs

Swish's 1-59 Cleric guide (https://wiki.project1999.com/Swish%2...ric_SOLO_guide) tells you to use lull in Kurn's when the skellies are non aggro.

A Forest Giant Greenwood (https://wiki.project1999.com/A_forest_giant_greenwood) cannot see through invis neither can A Forest Giant Evergreen (https://wiki.project1999.com/A_forest_giant_evergreen).

What else has the wiki got completely wrong?

It makes sense it's innacurate though because an evil world is fail.
Old 08-14-2023, 11:09 AM
Kobold

Regarding Kurns, by non-aggro I mean non-social. You can fear a skellie in Kurns and it will run around without aggroing any other skellies. You can pull the skellies single with blinding light.

Has the guide writer even been to Kurns?
Old 08-14-2023, 12:12 PM
Kobold

drugs
Old 08-14-2023, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Regarding Kurns, by non-aggro I mean non-social. You can fear a skellie in Kurns and it will run around without aggroing any other skellies. You can pull the skellies single with blinding light.

Has the guide writer even been to Kurns?
I want to believe he has but after testing this hypothesis I have to conclude that the balance of the server leans towards blackburrow as the founders of this flaw. As seen with the snakes in the pits they seem to follow a diagonal pattern. I'm only left to believe that this is indeed a flaw in the game itself.

The author of the guide could have foreseen this and than applied it to his guide, as to say " Let you know!" LOL. I have found the guide to be both sympathetic towards the main goal of the guide, which is to guide the character through many levels that the reader might have missed with a guide of another author.
Old 08-14-2023, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to believe he has but after testing this hypothesis I have to conclude that the balance of the server leans towards blackburrow as the founders of this flaw. As seen with the snakes in the pits they seem to follow a diagonal pattern. I'm only left to believe that this is indeed a flaw in the game itself.

The author of the guide could have foreseen this and than applied it to his guide, as to say " Let you know!" LOL. I have found the guide to be both sympathetic towards the main goal of the guide, which is to guide the character through many levels that the reader might have missed with a guide of another author.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-14-2023, 02:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would you cheer disinformation?
Old 08-14-2023, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't understand, the information is only "dis" if both factors are applied. In your case, the guide A and second the skeleton B. If we factor in the C which is kurns we can only conclude that D is next. Which in your case is these forums. What is E? I wouldn't even know where to start?
Old 08-14-2023, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You made an absurd post, so you deserved an absurd reply; Infectious's response was exactly that.

Also, here's an unrelated comic:

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-14-2023, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

You can pull skellies solo with lull too.
Old 08-14-2023, 04:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can pull skellies solo with lull too.
It's not untrue. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]