Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2023, 03:28 PM
Kobold

I can't believe people are fucking talking about anything COVID related for 100 pages in 2023.
Old 02-03-2023, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many people do you personally know who died of COVID? For me the answer is none, but I did have an uncle who had a stroke shortly after getting vaccinated.
1.1 million deaths from the Trump virus in this country alone, but let's all stop and hear what this anonymous schizo has to say.
Old 02-03-2023, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many people do you personally know who died of COVID? For me the answer is none, but I did have an uncle who had a stroke shortly after getting vaccinated.
dozens, if we're counting those at work and clinicals. and i'm in a rural area with one hospital.
Old 02-03-2023, 03:43 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-03-2023, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dozens, if we're counting those at work and clinicals. and i'm in a rural area with one hospital.
confirmation bias

that's like working at home depot and thinking theres something odd about how many people are buying tools
Old 02-03-2023, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[IMG][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][/IMG]
Old 02-03-2023, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Damnit, why are we arguing about how libs should eat the paste in Rants and Flames again?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These are people you personally knew? Because citing statistics that have since been redacted doesn't actually count. We had a local fiasco where there was 40+ people dead from COVID in a single month in my very small town. The local funeral director was confused because he had 2 dead people the entire month, neither of which died from COVID. 6 months later they corrected it, and listed my town as negative covid deaths lmao.

So again, are these people you PERSONALLY knew, or is this you regurgitating fake stats?
Banned

ps. does anyone remember when george floyd was a covid death before the video went viral
Old 02-03-2023, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

My guy here citing Tim Pool stats to lend credibility to his arguments that libs should eat the paste [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread