Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2023, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you just trying to make Ekco write multiple walls of text that nobody will actually read?
i don't mind, its therapeutic and it's more for the AI to crunch on than trying to actual convince you idiots to change your views on anything.

in other news

Quote:
JUST IN - FDA approves Neuralink to launch its first-in-human clinical study.
Ghost in the Shell is one step closer to being a reality. the only body horror i support is the cyberpunk aesthetic.
Old 05-25-2023, 07:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And yes, when states like washington are passing laws where if your confused ten year old runs away from home, ends up in some shelter, and tells the people there he's really a girl, they can legally not even inform the parents. That means I can never live in the state of washington if I ever want to have kids, so yes it does affect me. I also don't want my multiple nieces and nephews being converted into medical experiments by quack doctors who support this shit.
It also applies to runaways from out of state and for abortion seekers. "Protected healthcare".

It doesn't affect you.
Old 05-25-2023, 07:06 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao yeah, who cares if it just happens to a few people?? A little bit of child abuse is fine! And no, it's not just surgeries. It turns out the female body doesn't like excess testosterone, nor does the male body like excess estrogen. It tends to cause cancer and premature osteoporosis. Because biology is real and stuff.

I noticed you can't defend it and won't even try to.

And yes, when states like washington are passing laws where if your confused ten year old runs away from home, ends up in some shelter, and tells the people there he's really a girl, they can legally not even inform the parents. That means I can never live in the state of washington if I ever want to have kids, so yes it does affect me. I also don't want my multiple nieces and nephews being converted into medical experiments by quack doctors who support this shit.

Stop downplaying the indefensible, and maybe start opposing this stuff like all the other sane people. There's plenty of time to bicker over tax rates and shit, but kids only get one childhood.
Lol this guy is never having any kids. Who you trying to fool? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2023, 07:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol this guy is never having any kids. Who you trying to fool? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He covered that with the avuncular thing.
Old 05-25-2023, 07:18 PM
Banned

Gender affirming care is one of the most convoluted insane cooked up terms I've ever heard

Like, just watch this and realize there's a 1000% uptick in people "identifying" as this for protected group status or to join the woke club so they have SOMEONE to talk to or be friends with. Really, really sad and these people need help/friends instead of this crap.
Old 05-25-2023, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao this guy is serious

doesnt change your DNA

CRAZY
'Gender Affirming Surgeries' is about as Orwellian as it gets
Old 05-25-2023, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gender affirming care is one of the most convoluted insane cooked up terms I've ever heard

Like, just watch this and realize there's a 1000% uptick in people "identifying" as this for protected group status or to join the woke club so they have SOMEONE to talk to or be friends with. Really, really sad and these people need help/friends instead of this crap.
Blue Bird Forums are not news just some guy on a soapbox feeding misinformation to parroting followers.

And good thing high school dropouts don't have the education to accurately make a valid assumption.
Old 05-26-2023, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And good thing high school dropouts don't have the education to accurately make a valid assumption.
implying people get an education in public schools in America... shit's literally just a tax funded babysitting service whose sole focus is preparing for standardized tests, so they get extra money per kid each year.

if teaching and education was actually valued the pay would be better and better people would pursue it as a career, most are lucky if they have 1 teacher worth a fuck from k-12
Old 05-26-2023, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
implying people get an education in public schools in America... shit's literally just a tax funded babysitting service whose sole focus is preparing for standardized tests, so they get extra money per kid each year.

if teaching and education was actually valued the pay would be better and better people would pursue it as a career, most are lucky if they have 1 teacher worth a fuck from k-12
Generation Z students are on track to become the most educated generation. They have higher high school graduation rates and lower dropout rates than those who came before. In 2018, 57% of 18 to 21-year olds were in college, compared with 52% of Millennials, and 43% of Gen Xers at similar ages.

Progressive is the future.
Old 05-26-2023, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Generation Z students are on track to become the most educated generation. They have higher high school graduation rates and lower dropout rates than those who came before. In 2018, 57% of 18 to 21-year olds were in college, compared with 52% of Millennials, and 43% of Gen Xers at similar ages.

Progressive is the future.
Because they graduate anyone with a heartbeat hth
Closed Thread