Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2023, 11:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Satan rules America.
I'm not so sure about that, Epstein's pal isn't even in the White House any longer.
Old 04-28-2023, 12:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Changing the name or gender on a government-issued document like a driver’s license has long included a step for transgender people in almost two dozen European countries: mandatory sterilization.
I agree with this. It should be mandatory.

Also fuck ppl who claim gender dysphoria just to make a scene and don't want to or refuse transition medically. Lol.

Also 90% of the kiddos transitioning should never happen. I do believe that a lot are victims of pervs and its unchristian. However the state should stay tf out of private Healthcare. Public Healthcare is another thing and only should cover certain stuff (like getting shot).

The thing is though. We really do have way more important shit to fight over politically than gender affirmative or antiaffirmative (what is the right word? (Sexist?)) Bullcrap.

Also fucking hell. Yall are opening some grizzly doors for saying it's against the law NOT to give ur kiddos covid vax now that the state is "protecting the children medically".

Also we should be able to smash a rude persons brains out in public without the state or federal government getting involved. Just let ppl at the municipal levels deal with this crap. And there should be cheers when some obese fuckhead is holding up business or being unprofessional or uncivil and gets their fucking brains splattered.

Case in point if people are deliberately blocking the street motorists are being endangered and so are others so we should be able to just fucking unload a G-d damned minigun on them. Same with ppl brawling at the pizza parlor or shouting in people's faces and on bulhorns. The cops shouldn't have to be called to deal with this shit.

We need to learn how to police and discipline ourselves and our own families again.

Good people don't let the people they love do stupid shit and harrass or trash the public. And they don't need assinine flavor of the month laws policing gender affirmative (or fucking sexist) healthcare.

Good people don't pander to, nor enable the lowest common denominator. They raise the bar. And set the fucking standards.

Trans people are going to fucking kill themselves. You cannot stop it. How about you target obesity or gasoline dependency instead. Or welfare mills where people just make more kids for more monthly checks. Or usurers.

https://giphy.com/gifs/TOEIAnimation...AywuH5MVNOOV9O
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-28-2023 at 12:25 PM..
Old 04-28-2023, 12:24 PM
Banned

lmao it's unchristian, I'm dying over here. We're talking about the party that wants to legalize marriage with a 12 year old? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-28-2023, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao it's unchristian, I'm dying over here. We're talking about the party that wants to legalize marriage with a 12 year old? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The state shouldn't recognize, enforce, subsidy, or govern any marriage whatsoever.

You can't stop people (or any self selecting group of them) from being stupid. Killing themselves. Eachother or their children.

You don't have to enable or protect them either.
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-28-2023 at 12:50 PM..
Old 04-28-2023, 12:43 PM
Banned

Wow, not a good look for Steven Crowder here. No wonder his wife divorced him

Dude sounds like a petulant child, and threatens his wife multiple times. I know Steven boxes, so when he was asking her to put on gloves, was he seriously asking his wife to box him? I hope not

Dude sounds like a controlling psycho

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 04-28-2023, 12:44 PM
Sarnak

One side is VERY interested in kids pps.

One side isnt.
Old 04-28-2023, 12:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, not a good look for Steven Crowder here. No wonder his wife divorced him

Dude sounds like a petulant child, and threatens his wife multiple times. I know Steven boxes, so when he was asking her to put on gloves, was he seriously asking his wife to box him? I hope not

Dude sounds like a controlling psycho

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
WOW.

Bet shes regetting letting him get her preggers.

Maybe not. Thats a fat check.
Old 04-28-2023, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

It’s just cuz he’s woke now
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 04-28-2023, 12:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WOW.

Bet shes regetting letting him get her preggers.

Maybe not. Thats a fat check.
She preggo :/
Old 04-28-2023, 12:53 PM
Banned

She should be legally within her rights to execute or euthanize him on their own private property in the manner she deems fit. There are many force equalizers. She doesn't have to choose boxing.

And the police should worry about crackheads on public property.
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-28-2023 at 12:57 PM..
Closed Thread