Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #37221  
Old 01-29-2023, 02:13 AM
aussenseiter aussenseiter is offline
Planar Protector

aussenseiter's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 3,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The tribal governments are certainly a big part of the problem and casinos don’t help anyone. Doesn’t change the fact that native Americans in alaska and South Dakota are by far the poorest people in the US
I think they're straight up allowed to murder you on tribal land.

Like they won't be tried in US courts just tribal courts.

  #37222  
Old 01-29-2023, 02:14 AM
Basanos Basanos is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 2,879
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give em free candy bars and blow jobs
At least people actually like those things.
  #37223  
Old 01-29-2023, 02:16 AM
Jobaber Jobaber is offline
Planar Protector

Jobaber's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 1,954
Default

You could give every American Indian 1k a month from the gambling revenue in 2022

Instead, they put the casinos on the reservations and they spend 1k a month at them.

Though Im sure like all movies where there is a successful minority, the leftists here think a white person organized it all.
  #37224  
Old 01-29-2023, 02:17 AM
Basanos Basanos is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 2,879
Default

Now apply that argument to the entire US rental market
  #37225  
Old 01-29-2023, 02:18 AM
Kaveh Kaveh is offline
Planar Protector

Kaveh's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Ctesiphon
Posts: 3,474
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In 1 year the Indian gaming commission could pay for an army that could defeat Russia.

There is literally no reason for them to be poor.
My grandkids could defeat Russia

Either way, Iím not sure your point. Their leaders are corrupt? Iím not debating that
  #37226  
Old 01-29-2023, 02:19 AM
Encroaching Death Encroaching Death is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 5,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The tribal governments are certainly a big part of the problem and casinos donít help anyone. Doesnít change the fact that native Americans in alaska and South Dakota are by far the poorest people in the US
The land that they were given was probably shitty/lacking in resources.

And they're autonomous for the most part.

Natives were never exactly an enterprising people.

They're essentially culturally communist.
  #37227  
Old 01-29-2023, 02:19 AM
Jobaber Jobaber is offline
Planar Protector

Jobaber's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 1,954
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now apply that argument to the entire US rental market
Great example of your racism: You dont care about what happens to the Indians, you want to divert all attention to the topic that gets you cheaper rent.
  #37228  
Old 01-29-2023, 02:20 AM
aussenseiter aussenseiter is offline
Planar Protector

aussenseiter's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 3,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now apply that argument to the entire US rental market
Well he's talking about the income generated from their permanent holdings.

Those holdings wouldn't be so permanent if we taxed wealth.

jk they're immune to taxes i think?
  #37229  
Old 01-29-2023, 02:20 AM
Jobaber Jobaber is offline
Planar Protector

Jobaber's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 1,954
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My grandkids could defeat Russia

Either way, I’m not sure your point. Their leaders are corrupt? I’m not debating that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You ever been to a reservation? Native Americans legitimately got fucked over hard man
My point is to blame for what you just said, not anything I should feel guilty for.
  #37230  
Old 01-29-2023, 02:25 AM
Kaveh Kaveh is offline
Planar Protector

Kaveh's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Ctesiphon
Posts: 3,474
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The land that they were given was probably shitty/lacking in resources.


And they're autonomous for the most part.

Natives were never exactly an enterprising people.

They're essentially culturally communist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My point is to blame for what you just said, not anything I should feel guilty for.
Who said anything about guilt? I feel bad for them is all because of the bolded section
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:15 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.