Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 06-19-2023, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by regandna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True. Do you guys ever clear any of the other spawns while you wait or too risky?
Generally no, as I don't think there are many named mobs near the camp (or if they are, they're too much hassle). However, any given group of URNers could always buck the trend, and decide to pull anything they want.

I will note that every member of URN is virtually guaranteed to pick up a complimentary https://wiki.project1999.com/Elder_Spiritist%27s_Boots [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] The https://wiki.project1999.com/Mortiferous_Protector is the one named we get a lot of.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-19-2023, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enji always sold low, rip those days
i can explain
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 06-20-2023, 04:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's tough to get 200k+ in 130 hours for most people. You need to be doing something like Chardok/Siren's Grotto farming on an Enchanter, living at Fungi King, or have a static farm crew doing things like epic MQs. That's basically 1.5kpp farmed per hour, and there are no spots I can think of where you can grind that much money raw. You could get that with power leveling if you could find enough clients. Otherwise you need to get items and spend the time to sell them. You could raid as well if your guild allows you to sell things, that could be faster in theory, but luck is involved as other people want to do the same thing, and may outbid you.
You could do 2.1k in kunark on a monk in sol A.

Velious geared god knows what I could do raw farming. But that's horribly boring. Rather do 6mins of work at fungi king and afk for 20ish mins.
Old 06-20-2023, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enji always sold low, rip those days
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-20-2023, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats a good lookin URN!
Old 06-20-2023, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could do 2.1k in kunark on a monk in sol A.

Velious geared god knows what I could do raw farming. But that's horribly boring. Rather do 6mins of work at fungi king and afk for 20ish mins.
Is that average, or the high? I haven't done a lot of Sol A, but I would be suprised if you could average 2k. You can certainly get a lucky 2k in an hour at some money camps, but your average evens out to something much lower over 200k worth of farming.

I may need to try it out.
Old 06-21-2023, 09:11 PM
Aviak

Make no mistake, its not all bubblegum and candycanes. I tried to join week 1 with 60 druid 60 shaman 60 necro 60 ranger 58 war 55 mage and was 100% told to go pound sand.

Mrtwig
Old 06-22-2023, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklefixer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make no mistake, its not all bubblegum and candycanes. I tried to join week 1 with 60 druid 60 shaman 60 necro 60 ranger 58 war 55 mage and was 100% told to go pound sand.

Mrtwig
how was the sand
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 06-22-2023, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklefixer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Mrtwig
Why? Were you a noob retard or an asshole?
Old 06-24-2023, 09:29 PM
Sarnak

Exclamation

Quote:

Mrtwig
Only one person out of around 150+ who have joined was ever turned away... they trained us when trying to get to camp (which happens) and when we asked them about it... they raged and began to intentionally train us.

If you're not that person, you re welcome to join! just shoot me a message over at brool. on discord!

Perhaps your messages got lost or I didnt properly get back to you as I was dealing with 80 people joining the first week WHILE setting up systems and educating folks on how to do the camp!

Cheers
Last edited by Brool; 06-24-2023 at 09:41 PM..