Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2019, 02:19 PM
Fire Giant

Default Trying to create a quest list for Green for item rewards

Hi all.

I am trying to build a quest list for Green that will help people get some decent/helpful items, since items will be hard to acquire until a number of people are getting rare drops and able to establish an economy.

Something like the Testament of Vaneer quest, which can be completely around 18-20 for any priest class and offers pretty good off-hand stats.
or
Hero Bracer for plate melee characters

Link anything from the classic era and I will compile it into a wiki page or at very least a sheet to link on the forums closer to launch.
Old 09-26-2019, 02:27 PM
Fire Giant

Thanks for doin' this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-26-2019, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Pick from here https://wiki.project1999.com/Popular_Quests_by_Level

Problem is they're not sorted into eras.
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 09-26-2019 at 02:41 PM..
Old 09-26-2019, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pick from here https://wiki.project1999.com/Popular_Quests_by_Level

Problem is they're not sorted into eras.
Loramin is on it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-26-2019, 02:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loramin is on it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have seen the list -- it's just that a ton of that stuff is from seperate era's within classic (Temple of Sol Ro [6 mos out], Plane of Sky [10 mos out]

Maybe I just need to edit the current list and add a Patch column or what not.
Old 09-26-2019, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Loramin is in the process of determining what tyles of filters by era we need/can have on the wiki, so eventually we will be able to filter everything on there I imagine.

There has been a resurgence in the classic timeline research and internet hunting lately, and loramin has even started a patch note guide on the wiki..

Hopefully we will be able to one day put in actual historic dates [March 16th 1999] to [Sept 13th, 1999] to hide was not available during those dates! (I am totally dreaming here I bet but who cares thats what dreams are for! hehe)
Old 09-26-2019, 03:04 PM
Sarnak

Does anyone know if the scarab shell armor quests in Kaladim (https://wiki.project1999.com/Scarab_Breastplate) will be in at launch? The breastplate in particular is exceptionally good for a long time (potentially better than bronze with the stats).
Old 09-26-2019, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

That is an original quest, but I have no proof handy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-26-2019, 03:19 PM
Sarnak

Excellent, good to know. As OP said, there's lots of quests that give surprisingly good equipment and will be very helpful to players starting on day one. Godspeed to Loramin.
Old 09-26-2019, 03:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soothsayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does anyone know if the scarab shell armor quests in Kaladim (https://wiki.project1999.com/Scarab_Breastplate) will be in at launch? The breastplate in particular is exceptionally good for a long time (potentially better than bronze with the stats).
perfect example of what I was trying to capture. I think if I go thru the above link and filter out by Era that would be worth while.
Closed Thread