Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2022, 02:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gay marriage being a slippery slope to liberals endorsing bestiality is pretty fucking stupid, unfortunately we no longer live in the 1950s.
sexual deviancy is sexual deviancy, no matter what you wanna call it. the only difference between 1950 and 2022 is that the churches lost their clout. doesn't make them any less of a freak of nature.

You remember nature right? the system that dictates when and if biological life should propagate?

Yeah, gay/trans/pedo/beast shit is all just a middle finger in the face of mother nature.

And yet, you libtards wonder why the earth has developed a fever to kill off it's pestilence.

The way the christians tell the story is that the last time humankind decided it was ok to put its dick in anything, their god destroyed the world via water, then he promised never to do that again, (with a sign of a rainbow, now THATS irony), but that he would later on destroy the earth via fire.

I'm no christian, but I can see that shits starting to get hot out there.
Old 02-21-2022, 02:22 AM
Planar Protector

There are tons of examples of gay animals in nature, it's extremely commonplace among a huge number of species.
Old 02-21-2022, 02:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are tons of examples of gay animals in nature, it's extremely commonplace among a huge number of species.
so if animals do it, its fair game for humans?

animals also eat their vomit, feces, lick the pus out of the wounds of other animals, starve and kill their deformed offspring, kill each other over literally anything, dominance, terroritory, mates, food etc. I could go on, but you get it.
Old 02-21-2022, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
There are no gay animals, stupid

It's called dominance and instinct
Old 02-21-2022, 02:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sexual deviancy is sexual deviancy, no matter what you wanna call it. the only difference between 1950 and 2022 is that the churches lost their clout. doesn't make them any less of a freak of nature.

You remember nature right? the system that dictates when and if biological life should propagate?

Yeah, gay/trans/pedo/beast shit is all just a middle finger in the face of mother nature.

And yet, you libtards wonder why the earth has developed a fever to kill off it's pestilence.

The way the christians tell the story is that the last time humankind decided it was ok to put its dick in anything, their god destroyed the world via water, then he promised never to do that again, (with a sign of a rainbow, now THATS irony), but that he would later on destroy the earth via fire.

I'm no christian, but I can see that shits starting to get hot out there.
I personally don’t think you can talk someone into or out of being gay though. If teachers all day said to me “being gay is fucking awesome” it wouldn’t make me grow up gay

They can however possibly make someone confused about their gender. That can have some ramifications

Interesting enough, growing up gay is not entirely nature and no nurture. All the data suggest a correlation between being molested in childhood and higher % chance of becoming gay in teen/adulthood
Old 02-21-2022, 03:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so if animals do it, its fair game for humans?

animals also eat their vomit, feces, lick the pus out of the wounds of other animals, starve and kill their deformed offspring, kill each other over literally anything, dominance, terroritory, mates, food etc. I could go on, but you get it.
You're the one who's making a pretty stupid appeal to the natural order to justify your homophobia.
Old 02-21-2022, 03:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I personally don’t think you can talk someone into or out of being gay though. If teachers all day said to me “being gay is fucking awesome” it wouldn’t make me grow up gay

They can however possibly make someone confused about their gender. That can have some ramifications

Interesting enough, growing up gay is not entirely nature and no nurture. All the data suggest a correlation between being molested in childhood and higher % chance of becoming gay in teen/adulthood
yeah gays cannot procreate, so they have to recruit, molestation is their primary method of making new gays, they just call it an introductory course. Homo 101

basically every single serial killer and pedophile was molested and abused.
Old 02-21-2022, 07:54 AM
Planar Protector

Single biggest problem for earth/nature is over population. A natural way could be to allow the emergence of gays. That would stop accidental propagation of the human species, thereby lower pop growth putting less strain on natures limited resources.
As an added bonus it creates discord amongst the rest of the uptight popuation confusing the easily confused.
Prolly a secret cabal of Lesbian Jewish Transexuals that secretly want all men to transition so they can still go to heaven when they pretend to sex on with a "woman".
Old 02-21-2022, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

Overpopulation is such a boogeyman. 30 years ago hunger was a real issue that plagued many people. The problem we have now is excess food and food waste. There is plenty of land not being used to produce food. What exactly is limiting human population?
Old 02-21-2022, 10:28 AM
Banned

Food waste isn't the problem. That composts just fine. It's disposable single use plastics, bags, shit like that which isn't made biodegradable or without pollutants and poisons. And soil depletion +phosphates/artificial fertilizers. Because we aren’t composting. Or recycling human and food waste.
Last edited by starkind; 02-21-2022 at 10:31 AM..
Closed Thread