Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1101  
Old 04-27-2023, 04:33 PM
Trexller Trexller is offline
Banned


Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,895
Default

it is still russia's war to lose, they still have millions of fighting age MALES to draft.

NATO can't waver, not even an inch. If NATO can't keep this conflict limited to the ukrainian mud fields, shit's gonna get bad for a vastly larger part of the world

if you don't understand this, then you have no place running your mouth
Reply With Quote
  #1102  
Old 04-27-2023, 04:38 PM
Diziet Diziet is offline
Banned


Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you wont find any hard data on that

also lol, lmao even, @ russia taking over all of ukraine? imagine not only believing this, but somehow cheering it on?
Listen here lib, how else are we supposed to stop NATO from making us all into sissy-boys? Cheering on Putin is all we've got left!
Reply With Quote
  #1103  
Old 04-27-2023, 06:40 PM
Patriam1066 Patriam1066 is offline
Planar Protector

Patriam1066's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 5,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it is still russia's war to lose, they still have millions of fighting age MALES to draft.

NATO can't waver, not even an inch. If NATO can't keep this conflict limited to the ukrainian mud fields, shit's gonna get bad for a vastly larger part of the world

if you don't understand this, then you have no place running your mouth
They could “win”, but they aren’t taking back all of Ukraine. It took them a decade to take chechnya, an impoverished shit hole
__________________
God Bless Texas
Free Iran
Reply With Quote
  #1104  
Old 04-27-2023, 07:08 PM
Trexller Trexller is offline
Banned


Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,895
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They could “win”, but they aren’t taking back all of Ukraine.
that's the plan to prevent escalation across the continent
Reply With Quote
  #1105  
Old 04-27-2023, 07:59 PM
aussenseiter aussenseiter is offline
Banned


Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 2,749
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They could “win”, but they aren’t taking back all of Ukraine. It took them a decade to take chechnya, an impoverished shit hole
NATO will never allow Russia to win because NATO will insist on an insane definition of victory that Russia never had any intention of attempting.
Reply With Quote
  #1106  
Old 04-27-2023, 08:13 PM
Trexller Trexller is offline
Banned


Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,895
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NATO will never allow Russia to win because NATO will insist on an insane definition of victory that Russia never had any intention of attempting.
all russia really wants is to shore up the geographic weak points by which it has been invaded ~50 times

it's their dumbass fault for not understanding that nobody wants to invade them anymore
Reply With Quote
  #1107  
Old 04-28-2023, 07:59 AM
Patrece Patrece is offline
Banned


Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: 100% ineffective and dangerous
Posts: 584
Default

ITT the people who think someone born with a penis is a woman, also think Ukraine is winning

Lmao
Reply With Quote
  #1108  
Old 04-28-2023, 12:39 PM
Dolalin Dolalin is offline
Planar Protector

Dolalin's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all russia really wants is to shore up the geographic weak points by which it has been invaded ~50 times

it's their dumbass fault for not understanding that nobody wants to invade them anymore
Not quite. It's that the Russian worldview is so hopelessly tied up in dominating other, "lesser" countries, especially Slavic ones. To see Poland and Ukraine both rise above Russia and getting the latest American weapons and capabilities is more than they can stand. Their egos can't take it.

Ukraine is the most painful loss for them in fact, because Kyiv is the home of the Rus. Russians stole their name from the Kyivan Rus, they are not actually Russians but Muscovites. The Rus were ancestral to Ukraine. This should tell you enough about how much losing Ukraine hurts them. It's like the US losing Washington DC. Their entire national myth originates from there.
Reply With Quote
  #1109  
Old 04-28-2023, 01:23 PM
Jimjam Jimjam is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 11,472
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITT the people who think someone born with a penis is a woman, also think Ukraine is winning

Lmao
They’re hardly winning. They’re still fighting, which no one really expected by now.
__________________

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Reply With Quote
  #1110  
Old 04-28-2023, 06:15 PM
Patriam1066 Patriam1066 is offline
Planar Protector

Patriam1066's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 5,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NATO will never allow Russia to win because NATO will insist on an insane definition of victory that Russia never had any intention of attempting.
Russia is also as dumb as Ireland, y’all are both gay and not Christian

Hope this helps
__________________
God Bless Texas
Free Iran
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:04 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.