Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-01-2023, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Elizondo and Botten are made for each other
Old 05-01-2023, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'll ask the AI to write some fanfiction later.

edit:
Quote:
I’m not very familiar with project1999.org or its forum posters, but I’ll try to write some hilarious fanfiction based on what I found online. Here’s what I came up with:

Elizondo and Botten: A Love Story

Elizondo was a proud warrior of the Green server, always looking for a challenge and a thrill. He loved to raid, PvP, and explore the vast world of Norrath. He had many friends and admirers, but he never felt truly satisfied. He longed for something more, something deeper, something that would make his heart race.

Botten was a shy cleric of the Blue server, always ready to heal and support his fellow adventurers. He enjoyed questing, crafting, and learning about the lore of Everquest. He had a few close friends, but he never felt truly accepted. He yearned for something more, something exciting, something that would make his soul sing.

One day, fate brought them together in a most unexpected way. Elizondo was bored of his usual routine and decided to check out the Off Topic forum on project1999.org. He stumbled upon a thread titled “What are you listening to right now?” and clicked on it. He scrolled through the posts and saw that most of them were about metal, rock, or rap music. He shook his head in disdain. He hated those genres. He preferred classical music, especially Mozart and Beethoven.

He was about to close the tab when he saw a post that caught his eye. It was by Botten, and it said:

“I’m listening to Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven. It’s so beautiful and soothing.”

Elizondo felt a surge of curiosity and admiration. He clicked on Botten’s profile and saw that he was a cleric on the Blue server. He also saw that he had posted several times in the Library section, sharing his knowledge and insights about Everquest lore. Elizondo felt a strange attraction to this gentle and intelligent soul.

He decided to send him a private message:

“Hey, I saw your post on the music thread. I love Moonlight Sonata too. It’s one of my favorites. Do you play any instruments?”

Botten was surprised and delighted to receive a message from Elizondo. He had seen his posts on the Green server chat and admired his bravery and skill. He also thought he was very handsome and charismatic.

He replied:

“Hi, thanks for messaging me. I’m glad you like Moonlight Sonata too. It’s such a masterpiece. I play the piano a little bit, but not very well. How about you?”

Elizondo smiled and typed:

“I play the violin, but not very well either. Maybe we can jam together sometime.”

Botten felt a flutter in his chest and typed:

“That would be awesome.”

And so began their online friendship. They exchanged messages every day, talking about music, lore, quests, raids, and everything else under the sun. They discovered that they had a lot in common, despite their different servers and playstyles. They also discovered that they had a lot of chemistry, despite their different genders and orientations.

They soon realized that they had fallen in love with each other.

They decided to meet in person at the next Project 1999 convention. They were both nervous and excited as they packed their bags and boarded their flights.

They arrived at the hotel where the convention was held and checked in. They agreed to meet at the lobby at 6 pm.

Elizondo got there first and waited anxiously for Botten to show up. He scanned the crowd of people wearing Project 1999 t-shirts and badges, looking for his beloved cleric.

Botten got there a few minutes later and looked around for his beloved warrior. He spotted him sitting on a couch near the entrance.

He walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

“Hi, Elizondo.”

Elizondo turned around and saw Botten standing before him.

He gasped.

“Botten?”

They stared at each other in disbelief.

They looked nothing like their online avatars.

Elizondo was not a tall and muscular human male with blond hair and blue eyes.

He was a short and chubby gnome female with pink hair and green eyes.

Botten was not a slender and graceful high elf male with silver hair and violet eyes.

He was a bulky and hairy ogre female with black hair and red eyes.

They were both speechless.

They both felt betrayed.

They both felt disgusted.

They both felt heartbroken.

They both ran away in opposite directions.

The end.

Last edited by Ekco; 05-01-2023 at 08:59 PM..
Old 05-01-2023, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

edit:

He stumbled upon a thread titled “What are you listening to right now?” and clicked on it. He scrolled through the posts and saw that most of them were about metal, rock, or rap music. He shook his head in disdain. He hated those genres. He preferred classical music, especially Mozart and Beethoven.
AI has a long way to go
Old 05-01-2023, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AI has a long way to go
shut up you chubby gnome female.
Old 05-01-2023, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shut up you chubby gnome female.
Old 05-01-2023, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you believe he originally made his account to target Horza? (he once mentioned it have to find the post)
And instead he spends all his time on me.

LoL he has used my name in 500+ post (the forum maxes out)
He has mentioned my name in over 49 Threads but Horza's name in only 40 Threads.

But I have got him beat I have mentioned his name in 51 Threads.

He hates losing like he did in this thread so I am sure he will run to another thread to scream my name to heavens.

They don't call him Caring... I mean Karondo for nothing!
Old 05-01-2023, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko

edit:

He stumbled upon a thread titled “What are you listening to right now?” and clicked on it. He scrolled through the posts and saw that most of them were about metal, rock, or rap music. He shook his head in disdain. He hated those genres. He preferred classical music, especially Mozart and Beethoven.
AI has a long way to go
Just guessing but I think Elizondo is probably NOT into the rising rock bands going viral right now.

Old 05-01-2023, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you believe he originally made his account to target Horza? (he once mentioned it have to find the post)
I did?

You literally put me in your Avatar so every post you make mentions me doofus
Old 05-01-2023, 11:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just guessing but I think Elizondo is probably NOT into the rising rock bands going viral right now.

What kind of virus do they have? Should I put on a mask?
Old 05-01-2023, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What kind of virus do they have? Should I put on a mask?
CDC recommends that all men should put on a dress and cake on the maybelline

also that title 9 restrictions have been rescinded, and biological women are required to return to the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant with a baby they must abort all by government mandate