Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 05-11-2023, 09:08 PM
Kobold

The secret to warrior aggro is root, just designate someone in the group as the rooter, root mobs as they come into camp, warrior stands closer to the mob than anyone else, boom, aggro problem solved.
Old 05-12-2023, 03:07 AM
Planar Protector

My guild utilizes every single class. It’s often we wish we had a few more of this or that, or we’re happy about how many [whatever class] we have tonight…but I guess it would be possible to have a wasteful number of certain classes.

Maybe we should tell OP what classes you can never have too many of on a raid. off the top of my head: cleric, monk, wizard, and especially rogue. Warrior is OK too as their DPS is significant and they can take turns tanking big bosses.

Rangers too, but level 60 ones for raid-saving Weaponshield. Don’t be a perpetual level 51 ranger.
Old 05-14-2023, 04:22 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I appreciate everyone's response. This post languished for like two weeks or something before being "approved" by the mods, so I had no idea it had posted. It makes sense, and yes, travels is my favorite thing about playing wizards
Old 05-15-2023, 03:26 AM
Planar Protector

Welcome to the forum buddy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We had a problem with some bots a while back, hence the hurdle for new posters. Glad you stuck through that period.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 05-15-2023, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rangers too, but level 60 ones for raid-saving Weaponshield. Don’t be a perpetual level 51 ranger.
In general level 60 is just better for everyone. While some in the 50’s are worse than others (hybrids due to spells and discs) outside of mana-song bards, coth/twitch mages and necros, and clerics the rest aren’t great.

In general if you want to really contribute to a raid, hit 60 and know your class. Be an active player and get some basic resist jewelry. If you prefer to warmbody but want to be efficient start leveling up a rogue.