Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Would you like to see a drive failure and fresh roll?
YES i want to start again fresh when it was fun 63 66.32%
Maybe, i think it could breathe fresh life into red 13 13.68%
Not really, i worked really hard for my shit and i dont want to lose it 15 15.79%
NO WAY I RAIDED FOR MONTHS FOR MY SHIT 4 4.21%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 09:46 AM
Sarnak

2 boxing? worst idea ever, remove thyself from these forums.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthyphil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 boxing? worst idea ever, remove thyself from these forums.
This guy boxes, wants an advantage so only a select few get away with it. Boxing will make the grind fun. More people will come back. Not to mention I can easily bring over another 50 legit players from other games. Hell it would make it real easy to make red as big as blue. I know all sorts of people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:05 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2013, 10:07 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2013, 10:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy boxes, wants an advantage so only a select few get away with it. Boxing will make the grind fun. More people will come back. Not to mention I can easily bring over another 50 legit players from other games. Hell it would make it real easy to make red as big as blue. I know all sorts of people.
lol I box? only have 1 account you troll.

2 boxing would not make the grind fun, it would only make it easier to solo and lead to EVERYONE having a OOR heal bot.

And you know all sorts of people huh? 50 legit players? more like the 5 people playing LoZ so that they can box.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:19 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as do i. Have a list of people i know that over the years i've tried to get them to come back to the game from live and refuse to because of the 2 boxing rules. having 150 at peak hours is lame, with 2 boxing could easily triple it with NEW PLAYERS coming to the game.

limit it to 2 and the rule be you cannot grief / pvp on both toons at the same time.

would bring so many new players to the game and allow the grind to be so much more fun during slow hours.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:20 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthyphil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol I box? only have 1 account you troll.

2 boxing would not make the grind fun, it would only make it easier to solo and lead to EVERYONE having a OOR heal bot.

And you know all sorts of people huh? 50 legit players? more like the 5 people playing LoZ so that they can box.
not sure if you realize how many melee quit before hiting 60 and go on to a new game because they can't find a group. l0l.

I'm not advocating boxing, but population on this server is seriously fucked when it comes to grouping. The only way to get my members up to 60 is to basically have somone log in a lvl 60 cleric and chanter and stick them in the group. This is taxing and draining on everyone inolved. Boxing would be a quick fix. not really a good solution to the problem though, as like you have said everyone will have a OOR healbot during pvp.

No real answer here.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:38 AM
Orc

not hard to have strict rules when it comes to boxing toons and oor healing for pvp due to the boxing.

for example: boxing a lowbie / druid.

whatever buffs are on for the plvl (druid oor) they stay, but if the druid heals while being boxed, or buffs furthur during pvp fight is going on, said acct has action taken vs it.

Shards of Delaya, has a very strict 2 boxing rule. Cant go past 2 accounts. Must concede defeat if someone comes up and attacks during pvp (if one is oor / not flagged pvp) 24hr ban, 3 day ban, 1 year ban. are their penalties towards such things.

Boxing doesn't kill the game, if anything it enhances it.

I have a bard, mage, druid, and a necro.... ALL can solo.

I was forced into these classes and not something i'd enjoy more due to the fact you cannot solo as a melee class....

If i were able to box without penalty, i would have made a rogue or warrior SOMETHING I enjoyed more than what i was forced into due to lack of players on the red server at lower levels for grouping.

This statements has been said by many people old and new.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:44 AM
Banned

the developer who plays on this server would never allow it to get wiped
Old 07-28-2013, 11:01 AM
Sarnak

The fifth of the month is coming up. A lot of Nihilum panicking as they find their NFP bank account assets frozen.

Wipe it clean.
2. item loot
3. teams
4. egg shaped pumice
5. racial faction loss
6. removal of exp loss on pvp death
7. pvp text (i like orange)
Closed Thread