Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2023, 11:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Better call the Trump people up ASAP, they need all the help they can get and you're apparently some kind of legal expert now.

Surely Reinstatement Day is coming any day now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can I not draw pearls from the sea without you complaining? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-04-2023, 11:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
take your Bug Eating Groomer ass back to the sewer where it came from
Epstein's pal finally facing some consequences for his many crimes sure has all you trailer trash acting extra spicy today.
Old 04-04-2023, 11:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The statute of limitations has long since expired

What's the felony he's trying to cover up by 'falsifying business records'

Tell me what it is or take your Bug Eating Groomer ass back to the sewer where it came from
It probably did *toll due to his Presidency but that doesn't explain any of the other issues. A misdemeanor would still be expired.

*NFL contracts 'toll' when a player sits out a season to get more money or are suspended or otherwise absent
Old 04-04-2023, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Epstein's pal finally facing some consequences for his many crimes sure has all you trailer trash acting extra spicy today.
You can't even name the crime

So embarrassing
Old 04-04-2023, 11:11 PM
Banned

Quote:

So embarrassing
Alvin Bragg named it 34 times verbatim without explaining what rises it to a felony.

'Murica
Old 04-04-2023, 11:15 PM
Banned

Quote:

So embarrassing
I imagine it's something to do with the campaign finance violations that led to Cohen’s guilty plea, but I don't work for the Justice Department so we'll just have to wait until December to find out. SCOTUS will probably just throw it out anyway, but by then DeSantis will have already lost the primary and Trump is all but guaranteed to lose the general (again).
Old 04-04-2023, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alvin Bragg named it 34 times verbatim without explaining what rises it to a felony.

'Murica
How is a local DA going to prove an uncharged Federal Crime?

The Feds already said no crime. Nothing here. Now a local DA in NYC is going to prove otherwise?

TDS has completely infected The Left. Years of "Get Trump" and this is all they got? I'd be pissed if I'd been waiting 7 years for this nonsense. It just shows how gullible and stupid they think their simpleton followers are. They hand them a bag of excrement and the idiots get excited like they just won The Lottery.
Old 04-04-2023, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

whatever happens, I cannot wait to see the next republican in the white house getting revenge for this, biden crime sindicate gonna get thrown into black vans with bags on their heads.

(spoiler it will be TRUMP)
Old 04-04-2023, 11:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
I imagine it's something to do with the campaign finance violations that led to Cohen’s guilty plea, but I don't work for the Justice Department so we'll just have to wait until December to find out. SCOTUS will probably just throw it out anyway, but by then DeSantis will have already lost the primary and Trump is all but guaranteed to lose the general (again).
First Republican primary isn't until 2024, though we did rig ours so South Carolina goes first for some reason (the reason is named James Clyburn)
Old 04-04-2023, 11:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
How is a local DA going to prove an uncharged Federal Crime?

The Feds already said no crime. Nothing here. Now a local DA in NYC is going to prove otherwise?

TDS has completely infected The Left. Years of "Get Trump" and this is all they got? I'd be pissed if I'd been waiting 7 years for this nonsense. It just shows how gullible and stupid they think their simpleton followers are. They hand them a bag of excrement and the idiots get excited like they just won The Lottery.
I think I'm quibbling. It's a misdemeanor case that has been badgered into multiple felonies through bad reasoning.
Closed Thread