Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2015, 04:41 AM
Orc

Default Res timer?

What are the times for Ressing corpses? I searched the forums and found one archived post where the entire thread got derailed by people moaning and cruying about Corpse decay timers and no one ever answered the OP's question about the res times. I ask because my AKS was unable to be ressed after less than 15 minutes so I am very curious to know what the timers are set as for being able to res.
Old 12-29-2015, 09:15 AM
Sarnak

A normal death where you lose exp, I believe the timer is 3 hours. If you die in a duel it is more like 6 mins.

My fuzzy memory from early live was that corpses and rez timers were much shorter for very low levels(1-5) to prevent corpses from piling up I assume? No idea if this is accurate or is true on p99, just one thought.

This is all easy enough to test if you want to verify. Just die with a cleric near, have cleric con your corpse to see rez timer immediately after death, then rez you *shrug*.

15 mins? Something seems very wrong there unless it was a duel. This actually happened to me once, but I relogged and was able to be rezed.
Old 12-29-2015, 11:11 AM
Fire Giant

3 hours of ONLINE time (character select screen and being on other characters count against this time!!!!). So if you die and you can't get a rez right away, I recommend logging out completely of that account.

If you have 7 days of REAL time to loot a corpse. If you do happen to let a corpse decay the GMs can summon it with a simple /petition. The summon spot is the EC/EFP zoneline on the EC side. You'll see the pile of bodies.
Old 12-29-2015, 11:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, important distinction to make actually.

I have always wondered, will the rez timer still be valid on a corpse that's rotted for 7 days?
Yes it is as long as you didn't expire the 3 hour timer. I can confirm this from personal experience.
Old 12-29-2015, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On Red, you have 3 hours to get a rez for an exp death and 7 minutes for a PvP death.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 12-30-2015, 02:56 PM
Orc

Must be either non existent or WAY lower for low levels, my lvl 4 Troll SK got face rolled by a wandering guard on my way to a new zone to get a bind, Paladin literally was 3 minutes behind me and sent a tell saying he tried to rez my corpse but the rez timer was expired.
Closed Thread