Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-09-2022, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Wow you were right he just can’t let it go. He’s never gonna stop whining about how he got talked into a corner without realizing it until it was too late. And you know he’s infuriated because he can’t admit he’s wrong and people got him to admit it himself without him realizing lol.

Anyway gotta jet downtown. Traffic from midtown to downtown nyc gets bad on fridays and I need to get some cocktails. Enjoy your weekend posting over and over about how no one proves you wrong DSM. Thrilling weekend ahead for you!
Old 09-09-2022, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow you were right he just can’t let it go. He’s never gonna stop whining about how he got talked into a corner without realizing it until it was too late. And you know he’s infuriated because he can’t admit he’s wrong and people got him to admit it himself without him realizing lol.

Anyway gotta jet downtown. Traffic from midtown to downtown nyc gets bad on fridays and I need to get some cocktails. Enjoy your weekend posting over and over about how no one proves you wrong DSM. Thrilling weekend ahead for you!
You still haven't provided the quote where you think I got talked into a corner.

I know you won't provide it either, because you have probably already realized you didn't read it correctly. Not reading or reading things incorrectly is a clear habit of yours.
Old 09-09-2022, 05:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are being serious, you need to look in a mirror. I have provided plenty of evidence to support my arguments. You haven't supplied even one parse.

I am sorry, but trolling/memeing/insulting and claiming "I am right and you are wrong" are not valid arguments. This will continue to be true, regardless of how often you post.
Trolling doesn't invalidate facts. If I said 2+2=4 but called you a name and posted a meme gif underneath it does 2+2 cease to = 4? Are you actually this unintelligent or are you just pretending?

Know what else you have provided in addition to your questionable evidence? You've provided words that contradict your argument. Thus backing yourself into a corner you cannot and will not escape from. I'll be here to remind everyone about that for as long as I have to be. Shamans do not belong in the best overall 4 caster/priest group. You admitted as much with your own words. Shamans are only justified in this group for a very small amount of niche situations. Maybe if someone starts a "What's the best 4 caster/priest group for Ixiblat?" thread then we can let you win in that one. Until that point I suggest you admit defeat and stop posting. Especially if the only thing you have to say is "Waaahhhh u guys are big meanies so u must be wrong and I'm right".
Old 09-09-2022, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trolling doesn't invalidate facts. If I said 2+2=4 but called you a name and posted a meme gif underneath it does 2+2 cease to = 4? Are you actually this unintelligent or are you just pretending?

Know what else you have provided in addition to your questionable evidence? You've provided words that contradict your argument. Thus backing yourself into a corner you cannot and will not escape from. I'll be here to remind everyone about that for as long as I have to be. Shamans do not belong in the best overall 4 caster/priest group. You admitted as much with your own words. Shamans are only justified in this group for a very small amount of niche situations. Maybe if someone starts a "What's the best 4 caster/priest group for Ixiblat?" thread then we can let you win in that one. Until that point I suggest you admit defeat and stop posting. Especially if the only thing you have to say is "Waaahhhh u guys are big meanies so u must be wrong and I'm right".
If you are being serious, what evidence do you have to support your claim I have "questionable evidence"? The math I provided matched the videos I provided, and you can cross reference the logs to the videos, to make sure I am not cheating.

It is not my fault you seriously think class DPS can only be determined by gathering group data. Please answer this question honestly:

"If I provided 1000 data sets of a group where a Mage parsed at 40 DPS due to his group members sucking, does that mean a Mage's DPS in a group is an average of 40?"
Old 09-09-2022, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

God I love all these posts where someone asks a question and it devolves into an absolute shit fest.
Old 09-09-2022, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You still haven't provided the quote where you think I got talked into a corner.

I know you won't provide it either, because you have probably already realized you didn't read it correctly. Not reading or reading things incorrectly is a clear habit of yours.
Well because you just post non stop I’d have to go search back through like 30 pages now to find it and I’m about to log off my comp for the day so if you’d like you could go scroll through your novel length posts to find the two comments I’m referencing.

I’ll see you on Sunday when you’ve added another two hundred posts here because you have nothing better to do this weekend (or am I wrong about that? In which case if I am you could prove us wrong by not posting here at all)
Old 09-09-2022, 05:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
If you are being serious, what evidence do you have to support your claim I have "questionable evidence"? The math I provided matched the videos I provided, and you can cross reference the logs to the videos, to make sure I am not cheating.

It is not my fault you seriously think class DPS can only be determined by gathering group data. Please answer this question honestly:

"If I provided 1000 data sets of a group where a Mage parsed at 40 DPS due to his group members sucking, does that mean a Mage's DPS in a group is an average of 40?"
Don't change the subject. We've discussed why your evidence is shit at great length. Variables change things and your napkin math isn't how things will necessarily play out in the real world. This is why many people have suggested you go get applicable data in a real life scenario but you have thus far refused to do so.

Back on topic: You have talked yourself into a corner and need to give it up. It doesn't matter who trolled or how much. It doesn't matter what names anyone called anyone else. What matters is this thread is asking for the "Best 4 person all caster/priest group" and by your own words and admission that answer does not include shaman outside of a very small amount of niche situations. Your argument all along has been for including shaman in that 4 man group with the understanding that OP was asking what the best OVERALL 4 man caster group was. They didn't ask what the best is for ixiblat. You have contradicted yourself and it's time to end this.
Old 09-09-2022, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't change the subject. We've discussed why your evidence is shit at great length. Variables change things and your napkin math isn't how things will necessarily play out in the real world. This is why many people have suggested you go get applicable data in a real life scenario but you have thus far refused to do so.

Back on topic: You have talked yourself into a corner and need to give it up. It doesn't matter who trolled or how much. It doesn't matter what names anyone called anyone else. What matters is this thread is asking for the "Best 4 person all caster/priest group" and by your own words and admission that answer does not include shaman outside of a very small amount of niche situations. Your argument all along has been for including shaman in that 4 man group with the understanding that OP was asking what the best OVERALL 4 man caster group was. They didn't ask what the best is for ixiblat. You have contradicted yourself and it's time to end this.
Ah, so you are not serious. Back to trolling I see. Please answer my question, or admit you can't even show why you think my evidence is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well because you just post non stop I’d have to go search back through like 30 pages now to find it and I’m about to log off my comp for the day so if you’d like you could go scroll through your novel length posts to find the two comments I’m referencing.

I’ll see you on Sunday when you’ve added another two hundred posts here because you have nothing better to do this weekend (or am I wrong about that? In which case if I am you could prove us wrong by not posting here at all)
Called it. You don't even know where you think this happened, nor can you prove it happened.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-09-2022 at 05:50 PM..
Old 09-09-2022, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
I suggest you admit defeat and stop posting. Especially if the only thing you have to say is "Waaahhhh u guys are big meanies so u must be wrong and I'm right".
Quote:
Waaahhhh u guys are big meanies so u must be wrong and I'm right
This is really really sad. He knows he's lost the actual argument but his brain literally will not allow a concession so he's just going to keep whining about trolling instead as if anyone actually cares lol. Give it up DSM. You contradicted your own argument. Whining about trolling isn't an argument. Log off the forums and go do whatever you're so busy with tonight. You need a break from this.
Old 09-09-2022, 05:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Ah, so you are not serious. Back to trolling I see.

Called it. You don't even know where you think this happened, nor can you prove it happened.
Check the post history of this thread (particularly the posts that you have ignored, misunderstood and/or [intentionally or otherwise] misconstrued your true understanding of), it speaks for itself.

This really isn't hard hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]