Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2021, 07:14 PM
Planar Protector

Keyboard seems worth every penny. Glad to hear you're managing it pretty well.
Old 08-25-2021, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gross
weird post broski. that snowball of embarrassment is only gonna get bigger as u roll it.

anyway being frail is quite validating and enforces gender norms so that's pretty cool. I hope your education is going good Cecily, sending hugz.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-25-2021 at 07:43 PM..
Old 08-25-2021, 08:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Had no idea this was a thing. What is the advantage of a keyboard like this?
Old 08-25-2021, 09:00 PM
Banned

Seems to keep the arms separated? But that kinda keyboard would take a lot of getting used to
Old 08-25-2021, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Had no idea this was a thing. What is the advantage of a keyboard like this?
Looks like to avoid carpal tunnel.
Old 08-25-2021, 10:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like to avoid carpal tunnel.

I feel like it would cause it more than anything lol. And who the hell uses spacebar with their right thumb? And backspace with Left thumb? Madness.
Old 08-25-2021, 11:43 PM
Banned

it's amazing. the concave pit thing means all the keys are the same distance from your fingers. every single key is at a different height so that it will be just .1cm from the appropriate finger. it is real weird to get used to but basically, the tips of my fingers travel wayyyyy less. never stretch out for copy paste or ctrl tab or whatever. space bar with default finger, backspace no longer weak finger, it very good and the way it holds your hand is pretty amazing. ud get it if you could mount up.

the downsides are: you have to type mavis beacon perfect or it sucks, and WASD feels weird on different Z axis switches. I discovered I had a non-standard way of pressing the C key and it was really slow going for a while lol. easy to confuse space bar and enter. so it's definitely weird and not good for games, EXCEPT maybe mmos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

but for lack of learning curve and being REAL good for games i would recommend split keyboards, split's better. you have no idea how twanked your wrists are when you pull your hands all close together in front of you. if anyone wants to buy a super deluxe ergodox ez. it's white wit teh tasteful rgb light strip underneath i never used with no wear let me kno. that's pretty F'n nice too (way blingier than my star trek console) but just less medicinal than I need. it has kailh silvers i think? the lowest force one. definitely feels like money. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] your fine motor control will last longer.

register and pm me, i cant return this thing to taiwan
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-26-2021 at 12:11 AM..
Old 08-26-2021, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

Thread needs more budnick memes
Old 08-26-2021, 01:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's amazing. the concave pit thing means all the keys are the same distance from your fingers. every single key is at a different height so that it will be just .1cm from the appropriate finger. it is real weird to get used to but basically, the tips of my fingers travel wayyyyy less. never stretch out for copy paste or ctrl tab or whatever. space bar with default finger, backspace no longer weak finger, it very good and the way it holds your hand is pretty amazing. ud get it if you could mount up.

Ya that concave pit is interesting, makes sense.
Old 08-26-2021, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thread needs more budnick memes
budnick is 4 foot tall with "black irish" *ahem* wide nose, etc. I do actually know redheads who resemble him; they are Gaelic versions of the redhead. I'm not. i am 7 foot tall skinny black forest German who your wife would crane her neck anxiously to speak with, with German Imperial nose, large in some dimension but so fine cut and slender in others that the actual volume of my nose is really not that big. It's the feature othr than BMI which makes me look rich, its why i dont work. Whereas Budnick has an extremely flat, almost African style nose because he comes from English slave stock rather than high on the continent. we do however share the highly desirable red hair!

sorry u never laid a redhead. we have weird features: altered pain tolerance and measurable differences in impulse control etc., that seem to indicate to me we were bred specifically as wives or pretty slaves (speaking as a molecular biologist), but I would say that a clear conclusion on that is lost in the woodpile now. But we really are thought of like elves for our rarity, and I've been compared with one IRL many times by thirsties; merely my eye and hair color combination makes me one of the rarest minorities on Earth alone. I know how remarkable that red hair looks to certain noneuropeans tho! Hi! Do you want to touch my hair, or maybe my skin which I get teased for its whiteness?

I got teased for being "too skinny" and redheaded when I was 12, and my husband likes it too, but for Lulzsect, growing up among black people I don't think a lot he ever got to be friends with a redhead before. So I am happy to pass these schoolyard antics again, which most people of White extraction passed in their youths teasing their ginger schoolbros. I am glad to welcome ethnic minorities to the board. Anyway thats my take on budnick; you can act like I got mad and you owned me now.

only bigjeff gets credit for budnick, which i admit is funny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I enjoyed it because it seemed friendly since its just the red hair. the rest of yall, i think maybe confused. memed
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-26-2021 at 04:22 PM..
Closed Thread