Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2021, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a trans woman, I reported you for that ban. I'm so sorry you're still upset about it. I hope we can all use that as a reminder of how the world you grew up in is gone forever and is never, ever coming back. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope it isn't, but you might have an idea in your head that isn't in my life. You probably would not have wanted the life i had before.. not that this one is any better.

But go ahead and grind your axe on me then wonder why you see teeth.

edit: on a non-trans related comment, you are a punk who runs to mods. You talk a fierce girl-power game though.
Old 08-30-2021, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote the rest. Ty. You're using language that I find lol highly lol offensive. Please cease and desist.
Old 08-30-2021, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote the rest. Ty. You're using language that I find lol highly lol offensive. Please cease and desist.
Sure, power tripper.
Old 08-30-2021, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Bet you're pretty upset when they took away your N-word, too, huh? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, I want you to know that I fucked you over purely out of spite. Not any liberal agenda.
That was rude of me. I apologize.
Last edited by Cecily; 08-30-2021 at 04:26 PM..
Old 08-30-2021, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Bet you're pretty upset when they took away your N-word, too, huh? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, I want you to know that I fucked you over purely out of spite. Not any liberal agenda. And you're still aha.
In all honesty, that falls more in line with the posters here like yourself who use 'N word' and make up cute phrases to dance around it. The only people here that have expressed frustration with that is .. well.. here you are posting it.
Old 08-30-2021, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about. You wanna let the alcohol wear off a few hours and try again?
Old 08-30-2021, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about. You wanna let the alcohol wear off a few hours and try again?
Are you lit right now because I just got off work.
Last edited by Mblake1981; 08-30-2021 at 04:40 PM.. Reason: corrected a misspelling.
Old 08-30-2021, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Just the vibe I'm catching. Nothing wrong with what a man does in the privacy of his own house as long as I don't have to see it.
Anyways, you wanna talk about this some more? Sounds interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope it isn't, but you might have an idea in your head that isn't in my life. You probably would not have wanted the life i had before.. not that this one is any better.
Old 08-30-2021, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Just the vibe I'm catching. Nothing wrong with what a man does in the privacy of his own house as long as I don't have to see it.
Anyways, you wanna talk about this some more? Sounds interesting.
The things you catch are none of my business but somehow I keep finding out.

& maybe, what do you want to know?
Old 08-30-2021, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

I laughed. I think you have me confused for someone who has the bad taste to post about that sort of thing.
Tell me more about the life you had before that I wouldn't want.
Last edited by Cecily; 08-30-2021 at 04:52 PM..
Closed Thread