Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2015, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im not mad, i know how much the item is worth. i hope u guys realize now that velious clickies are out and stop saying that its worthless now that velious is out lol.

cya in norrath
So you're acknowledging the fact it's worth 20k on a good day but you decided to troll everyone instead and ask 50k.
Old 12-01-2015, 12:17 PM
Banned

dumb and gay
Old 12-01-2015, 12:21 PM
Fire Giant

if im saying that im not selling anymore, not even for 50k, why are u speaking about me pricing it on 20k?

really guys, its my way of being to school on the things i know im right, i do not hide my knowledge on something, i love to dicuss and to find that im wrong and learn too, but r99 is tiring, i can give arguments and all i get back is silly people saying the same things over and over even if they are not right, like saying that manna robe is not worth it for a wizard cos epic takes 15 secs to cast ( sit castin anyone? ). best argument ive been given is that people have 3 rottin on bank, thats something i could hear on and think about, just like 2 or 3 people out of 25 calling me out in ooc gave an actual argument, rest kept saying silly shit.

yes guys, most of u just play this game like someone told u to, so if someone said 3 years ago item X is not worth it u all repeat like cattle. i think u all are smarter than this but then again, 80% of the box is playing in empire killing theyre own fun so im not sure about the overal smartness of this server.

tldr ; not selling the item is priceless, go farm one

PD : im going to add this ok, im saying sometimes in /ooc that jbb is an useless item yet people are pricing it on 20k and people is even buying it. When i ask why they tell me that im a noob shaman ( heh ) and that jbb is used against summoning mobs to slow tank them, so u can dps. Now they dont know shaman is a semi-melee class and that an hasted shaman with a granite face grinder or even a wind censer will outdps BY FAR those 200 DD in 8secs ( ive even been told in /ooc u can melee in between 8s casts...omg ) Things like this is what tells me u just wont listen even if u are very wrong.
Last edited by DRAGONBAIT; 12-01-2015 at 12:40 PM..
Old 12-01-2015, 12:43 PM
Kobold

Even if it's the best damn pixel in EQ, but people are only willing to spend 20k for it, then it's worth 20k. If you think that same item is worth 50k, and are willing to spend 50k on it, then the value is 50k.

Is the manna robe worth 50k in this market? Appears not. Even if it's the best pixel since sliced pixels.
Old 12-01-2015, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-01-2015, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

im not sure if u are realizin that jbb is not worth shit, or thinking "wtf is wrong with this guy?" haha that gif is funny. gotta love inet culture xd
Old 12-01-2015, 01:02 PM
Banned

sit cast nerf is gonna kill this thing imo

juice aint worth da squeeze
Old 12-01-2015, 01:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sit cast nerf is gonna kill this thing imo

juice aint worth da squeeze

epiced wiz atm gets like 64% faster med regen rate using manna robe and sit casting epic. gross maths i could be wrong. if u cant sit cast u loose 15 secs for each rune up, just do the maths its still gettin u 50% faster regen rate or smth.

anyways im off this thread

mana robe is worth a lot
jbb is worth nothing
Old 12-01-2015, 01:34 PM
Banned

Dragonbait is a half retard. Trying to tell the market what to pay for his robe that isn't even for sale. Kunark was farmed for over 2 years, everyone that wants the robe has it already.
Old 12-01-2015, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if im saying that im not selling anymore, not even for 50k, why are u speaking about me pricing it on 20k?

really guys, its my way of being to school on the things i know im right, i do not hide my knowledge on something, i love to dicuss and to find that im wrong and learn too, but r99 is tiring, i can give arguments and all i get back is silly people saying the same things over and over even if they are not right, like saying that manna robe is not worth it for a wizard cos epic takes 15 secs to cast ( sit castin anyone? ). best argument ive been given is that people have 3 rottin on bank, thats something i could hear on and think about, just like 2 or 3 people out of 25 calling me out in ooc gave an actual argument, rest kept saying silly shit.

yes guys, most of u just play this game like someone told u to, so if someone said 3 years ago item X is not worth it u all repeat like cattle. i think u all are smarter than this but then again, 80% of the box is playing in empire killing theyre own fun so im not sure about the overal smartness of this server.

tldr ; not selling the item is priceless, go farm one

PD : im going to add this ok, im saying sometimes in /ooc that jbb is an useless item yet people are pricing it on 20k and people is even buying it. When i ask why they tell me that im a noob shaman ( heh ) and that jbb is used against summoning mobs to slow tank them, so u can dps. Now they dont know shaman is a semi-melee class and that an hasted shaman with a granite face grinder or even a wind censer will outdps BY FAR those 200 DD in 8secs ( ive even been told in /ooc u can melee in between 8s casts...omg ) Things like this is what tells me u just wont listen even if u are very wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dragonbait is a half retard. Trying to tell the market what to pay for his robe that isn't even for sale. Kunark was farmed for over 2 years, everyone that wants the robe has it already.
U mean 4 years. Also believe UDB can drop it? Might be wrong on that.