Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2015, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

And when sit cast nerf comes /2
Old 12-01-2015, 08:04 AM
Fire Giant

im not selling it anymore. may be worth shit for people farming this box for 4 years, buy one from them. Im not going to kill trakanon and get another one, im keeping it. In fact now that i realized im going to use it on my enchanter i wouldnt sell even for 50k

thanks for the great offers, nice trys.

also qtip, i post sale like this cos this box doesnt know how to play this game and was spaming lies in /ooc about the robe, about sit casting etc.

robe is priceless, eq devs are not stupid.
Old 12-01-2015, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

13.5k if you decide to sell or trannix crown
Old 12-01-2015, 09:36 AM
Fire Giant

final offer ikky BP + Iron Ration
Old 12-01-2015, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

This item was barely selling for 8k a year ago.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:45 AM
Fire Giant

its worth much more than 8k according to the actual market and prices on other items, by its efficency rating in game and difficulty to attain comparing with other items. price an ikky bp on 10k and price a manna robe on 8k aye? is just stupid xd. ive done research and they went for 150k on blue and found some robes months ago sellin on red for 30k, like slathars one i think. so no but yeah guys keep trying. as i said im not selling anymore since im soloing with my enchanter now and i noticed how fast i can do shit if i dont have to wait for meddin downtimes so no, im not selling anymore, i was because i thought that a chanteer with C would be enough but it isnt.

best of luck to those trying to find a robe, it seems there are lots around going for 10k.
Last edited by DRAGONBAIT; 12-01-2015 at 10:47 AM..
Old 12-01-2015, 10:48 AM
Aviak

On an enchanter the robe is good for buffing a raid i suppose, i cant think of many other useful situations.
Item is good, even great for some classes but so is a Bracer of the Hidden doesn't mean it sells for 50k.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:52 AM
Fire Giant

boh is a pain to get yeah. and its usefull for pvp so u can bottomslot dots on a druid or a ranger, a necro also, thats it, u can solo it. u need at least 12 for the robe. is just priceless for me atm honestly. i tell u im soloing with my enchanter doing hard shit, i know i play him more on the edge than 90% of the box would play a chanter and yeah, i need the robe.

woudlnt sell even for 50k atm since i dont own 3, i didnt farm trakanon uncontested for 4 years and i do not have 3 robes rottin on my bank.

i was willing to take reasonable offer like 30kish but not anymore

i hope u guys find someone who does.
Last edited by DRAGONBAIT; 12-01-2015 at 10:58 AM..
Old 12-01-2015, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im not selling it anymore. may be worth shit for people farming this box for 4 years, buy one from them. Im not going to kill trakanon and get another one, im keeping it. In fact now that i realized im going to use it on my enchanter i wouldnt sell even for 50k

thanks for the great offers, nice trys.

also qtip, i post sale like this cos this box doesnt know how to play this game and was spaming lies in /ooc about the robe, about sit casting etc.

robe is priceless, eq devs are not stupid.
You're mad people don't want to pay over 30k what the item is actually worth.
Old 12-01-2015, 11:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... as i said im not selling anymore since im soloing with my enchanter now and i noticed how fast i can do shit if i dont have to wait for meddin downtimes so no, im not selling anymore, i was because i thought that a chanteer with C would be enough but it isnt.

best of luck to those trying to find a robe, it seems there are lots around going for 10k.

im not mad, i know how much the item is worth. i hope u guys realize now that velious clickies are out and stop saying that its worthless now that velious is out lol.

cya in norrath
Closed Thread