white scales(very limited amount) offer
green scales 200k

epic MQ's
full mage epic not including crown 120k edit: gone
full pally epic, book,soulfire,armor, only faction required 100k edit: gone
1 bard guts 165k edit: bidding war atm, 200k highest offer
2 druid epics, sub quests not included 65k
2 ranger epics, sub quests not included 150

edit: i also have a shitload of various individual epic pieces for various other epics like kedge robes, jagged diamond daggers, blue crystal staffs.

sky stuff
multiples of just about all the good droppable pieces from sky except for druid/monk/rogue ask for item ill shoot your a price. also assorted island 1-3 droppables aswell 3keach

random things
trak bp's, no cleric or warrior. ask for price edit: no druid or ranger bp's left.
red and white dragon teeth 10k each
Edit: forgot, i have multiples of just about every lvl 60 spell. ask me and ill find it and beat out anyones prices.

ton of other stuff that is banked just ask i might have it, nothing that you see on any of my characters is for sale so stop asking me. only time im going to be on EQ in the coming 2 weeks will be just to log on for random ganks, so PM me here or click the aim icon near my name.

no I dont have manastones.
Last edited by Agatha; 06-30-2014 at 11:53 AM..
Old 06-29-2014, 07:58 PM
Banned

will give you 20k to put a green or a white dragon scale in a trade window. Like Nihilum would have let a shitty burnout near any of those items lol.
Old 06-29-2014, 08:02 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
will give you 20k to put a green or a white dragon scale in a trade window. Like Nihilum would have let a shitty burnout near any of those items lol.
not everything is mine, im handling a few friends trades that don't want to be involved. if you got the cash i got it ill sell it to you i dont give a fuck about stupid shit when it comes to trades.
Old 06-29-2014, 08:04 PM
Banned

PITY REPLY
Old 06-29-2014, 08:06 PM
Banned

you are such a fucking joke, lol. you are a nobody, accept it. Start sucking nilly dick, you will return. So will your shitty thief of a brother.
Old 06-29-2014, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are such a fucking joke, lol. you are a nobody, accept it. Start sucking nilly dick, you will return. So will your shitty thief of a brother.
jesus why are you so mad you are shitting up my WTS thread. relax its elf sim. stop being so invested.
Old 06-29-2014, 08:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jesus why are you so mad you are shitting up my WTS thread. relax its elf sim. stop being so invested.
i am laughing at you trying to act like you were someone of rank in nilly who would have had access to any of that. you are a shitty warm body, and anytime you try and act otherwise I will remind you.
Old 06-29-2014, 08:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Apparently Azrael did it, Screenshot was taken when I had already left Azrael and wanted proof that items went to people they were owed to even after items got 'lost' that were returned to azrael. Pras Smedster.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2014, 08:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
i am laughing at you trying to act like you were someone of rank in nilly who would have had access to any of that. you are a shitty warm body, and anytime you try and act otherwise I will remind you.
none of this is ninja looted, this is all stuff i have gotten over a really long time of playing on this server, not alot of you really think about time invested in it. started when server opened.

some of the select nice items are from friends of mine.
Old 06-29-2014, 08:16 PM
Banned

you dont have any white or green scales, you are a shitty loser. 20k to put em in a trade window
Closed Thread