Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2015, 10:34 AM
Banned

Default Packet Laggers! SMEDY, GOOBLINS ARE ATTACKING

Clearly no one is ddosing themselves but the sound byte of packet laggers was pretty brilliant so ill stick with it, Smedy gets an A+ for that.

Most of you that play EQ have lost internet connection for a brief period of time at one point or another, just long enough that you lag out to see you bar go down to 85% even 65% then poof everything catches up your back to 100% if you were fighting you probably died or what not.

So why is it so hard to believe someone hasn't and can't make simple scripts in various forms to do this purposely? I have seen a few of the AHK scripts people used, one that was sent to me before I quit was so simple and crude yet would have worked 100%.

Probably one of the most ghetto ways I saw was while in azrael, a zip file with 2 batch files that you had to click which was laughable, though even this was too advanced for some people so they had to be dragged and rezzed in seb usually[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

disable1.bat
netsh interface set interface name="Local Area Connection" admin=disabled

enable1.bat
netsh interface set interface name="Local Area Connection" admin=enabled

AHK - if u take the time u would probably want to actually add a toggle into this maybe, depends how much of a gambler you are then you can get rid of fixed safe timers and go for however long you think you can. Like getting from seb ent to crypt with sow on, 20 seconds?

[CODE]NET_Connect( [ bEnable, sConnection ] )

F1::

{
Disable := false
Enable := true
NET_Connect(Disable, "Local Area Connection")
Sleep, 15000
NET_Connect(Enable, "Local Area Connection")
}[/CODE

Im sure someone in nihi still has the newbie-friendly GUI for delay with easier selectable hotkeys(for the idiots in the guild who didn't know how to edit a file and change f1 to whatever key they wanted, or 15000 to 10000 5000 etc. Plenty of people use them still.

You can probably google P99 ghost AHK script or something of the sorts and find some idiot named salem_orchid01 posting asking how to compile a AHK script that does a similar function.

Plenty of ppl using this back in the day, before p99 even came alive, still are. clearly a few things in that u wanna fix considering name, the hotkey and what itll also do mid pvp if your goin for a joust/nuke epic fail. Keep on pulling your cord out and putting it back in....
Old 03-26-2015, 10:40 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

this is what salem was using when he was accused of warping ghosting.

so for everyone who thought we were joking about packet laggers, eat a dick this it how they achieve what they do. This is used often by certain players and they are never punished for it.

now that i have no skin in the game i dont feel bad about showing you how it is actually done. This needs to be enforced, to many people get away with this shit making PVP shitty as fuck. not enough server staff to watch the people who actually do it.
Old 03-26-2015, 10:42 AM
Banned

stop saying packet lagger u fuk
Old 03-26-2015, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

demonstrate proof of concept
Old 03-26-2015, 10:45 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

ill see if jupe will set it up for me and ill record it.
Old 03-26-2015, 10:48 AM
Banned

I believe drugs. I mean agatha
Old 03-26-2015, 10:49 AM
Fire Giant

Disgusting
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 03-26-2015, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

LMFAO
Old 03-26-2015, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

I packet lag everytime my daughter turns on the PS3. It makes me start to go LD sometimes I go LD for a minute then when the bar starts movin again I can't see mobs other people in the zone. I tell her to warn me when she is turning it on my she never listens. I checked the settings on the PS3 and nuthing seems out of wack.

Please help me not packet lag Jupe. I'm begging you. I don't want to get banned.
Old 03-26-2015, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

lets not try to turn away from the fact that nirgon is caught, this thread can do at a later time, also yes, gooblins are attacking, always, bergurgle is the worst gooblin
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread