Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-17-2022, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Indeed. I really wouldn't advise continuing to embarrass yourself by thinking CoTH isn't a teleport. It is honestly your worst attempt yet at a "gotcha".
Mega yikes
Old 09-17-2022, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mega yikes
Indeed. Thinking CoTH isn't a teleport is Mega Yikes.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Indeed. I really wouldn't advise continuing to embarrass yourself by thinking CoTH isn't a teleport. It is honestly your worst attempt yet at a "gotcha".
Before you hit "Submit Reply" and say something dumb for the 1,123rd time. Please think of your guildies. They don't deserve to be represented like this. Go find a mage to teleport you somewhere and solo some mobs.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Indeed. Thinking CoTH isn't a teleport is Mega Yikes.
Yikes
Old 09-17-2022, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Before you hit "Submit Reply" and say something dumb for the 1,123rd time. Please think of your guildies. They don't deserve to be represented like this. Go find a mage to teleport you somewhere and solo some mobs.
Yup, you realized your troll failed, and now you go back to try and silence me by any means possible.

Why do you think trolling works?
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-17-2022 at 09:06 PM..
Old 09-17-2022, 09:04 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-17-2022, 09:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yup, you realized your troll failed, and now you go back to try and silence me by any means possible.
Yup I definitely failed. I was totally wrong about everything DSM. Warriors solo better than enchanters. Mages are a teleport class. Shamans are a better group dps class than mages. Root rotting adds in an xp group makes sense and isn't retarded at all.

You win. I was wrong about everything. Please go find a mage to teleport you somewhere and kill some mobs. It's a better use of your time than posting here. You've clearly won the intellectual arguments here. All I can do is troll cause I clearly lost.
Old 09-17-2022, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup I definitely failed. I was totally wrong about everything DSM. Warriors solo better than enchanters. Mages are a teleport class. Shamans are a better group dps class than mages. Root rotting adds in an xp group makes sense and isn't retarded at all.

You win. I was wrong about everything. Please go find a mage to teleport you somewhere and kill some mobs. It's a better use of your time than posting here. You've clearly won the intellectual arguments here. All I can do is troll cause I clearly lost.
Nice summation of a good portion of your strawmen.

You can stop trolling at any time. I don't know why you feel compelled to keep failing at trolling here.
Old 09-17-2022, 09:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
silence me
Hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-17-2022, 09:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Nice summation of a good portion of your strawmen.

You can stop trolling at any time. I don't know why you feel compelled to keep failing at trolling here.
Trolls can't help themselves DSM. They keep posting and can't stop. It takes a real "non troll" to stop posting. Please show us all how non trolly you are. Find a mage and ask him for a teleport. See where it takes ya. Find some mobs to root rot. Have a grand ole time! Nobody will think you're a troll then!