Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-15-2022, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only sad thing here is you are posting things out of context, which can easily be disproven. Its desparate.

You are really afraid of basic math and data, I don't know why.
I love to see math/data. But unfortunately yours was in no way relevant to this discussion, which you refuse to acknowledge(1-2 shaman fights != sustained dps groups)

I have already offered to contribute to this group setting which would provide relevant data. But oddly, you continue to invest many hours in defending your irrelevant data, instead of helping to contribute something that can be useful for this thread. So at this point, we can only assume that you are simply a troll like the others you have accused. Specifically, a data troll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2022, 08:21 PM
Banned

Remember when common core started being taught in schools and everyone freaked out about "new math"? Wait til they hear about DSM math
Old 09-15-2022, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love to see math/data. But unfortunately yours was in no way relevant to this discussion, which you refuse to acknowledge(1-2 shaman fights != sustained dps groups)

I have already offered to contribute to this group setting which would provide relevant data. But oddly, you continue to invest many hours in defending your irrelevant data, instead of helping to contribute something that can be useful for this thread. So at this point, we can only assume that you are simply a troll like the others you have accused. Specifically, a data troll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Claiming data is invalid without evidence is what you are doing. Nobody has been able to show how the data is invalid. You are grasping yet again.

I have contributed more data and actual math than all of the trolls combined. It is not my responsibility to provide the data for your arguments too.

Asking me to prove a negative is nonsense. If you think the data is invalid, you need to provide evidence for that claim.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-15-2022 at 08:27 PM..
Old 09-15-2022, 08:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still find it funny DSM literally will not talk to him. He’ll respond to my gifs and flat out insults from others … but will not say a word directly to him.

It’s a mystery

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm glad you a few of you guys have gotten some amount of joy out of my contributions to this thread and the responses - or lack thereof - that my contributions have received from DSM.

As you have all probably seen/noticed, I have simply continued to re-insert myself into the conversation via (direct) replies to DSM's posts, because it is simply that easy (for me) to provide or discuss factual points/data/evidence that are relevant to the conversation. As long as DSM continues to reply to other posters and thereby demonstrates interest in engaging in a civil discussion, I will continue to attempt to engage in civil discussion with him.

With that being said, I am not sure why it seems like DSM does not - seemingly - find it as easy as I do to carry on a simple civil conversation in this manner, otherwise - if it is as easy for him as it is for me (and I imagine most of the rest of you posters/readers) - then his lack of replies to me would seem to possibly indicate an inability to refute the points I have made and/or answer the questions I have asked him (directly) without revealing/exposing/betraying/confirming that he is not actually interested in having a civil discussion (as both his lack of replies to me and the content of some of his posts have seemed to indicate)... or that he simply does not have any/sufficient relevant factual data to provide in support of his position/claim/"argument"(s)... or that he is the one who is "trolling" which - logically - is entirely possible, and perhaps even probable, as he has not yet provided the definition that he is using for "troll"/"trolling" hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(lol)
Old 09-15-2022, 08:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Claiming data is invalid without evidence is what you are doing. Nobody has been able to show how the data is invalid. You are grasping yet again.

I have contributed more data and actual math than all of the trolls combined. It is not my responsibility to provide the data for your arguments too.

Asking me to prove a negative is nonsense. If you think the data is invalid, you need to provide evidence for that claim.
I am not sure why your post(s) would seemingly indicate that you think that the particular data/information that you keep providing in your copy/pasted posts - which includes data/information of your Shaman's performance in an environment/context/scenario that is contrary to the environment/context/scenario relevant to this discussion, as has been pointed out to you multiple times by multiple posters - is somehow relevant to this discussion. It is not. It is simply irelevant for reasons explained in multiple posts by multiple posters (including in this very post).
Old 09-15-2022, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There have been many threads which DSM has blew up in your absence.

The one cyx mentioned above, DSM tried to use facts to state that people didn't have the right to be mad about the sleeper getting awakened, in which he was eventually silenced again by cyx.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...401629&page=37
Wow, yeah. Pretty sure we’re dealing with a complete mental breakdown.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 09-15-2022, 09:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
The only sad thing here is you are posting things out of context, which can easily be disproven. Its desparate.
I am not sure why your post in the above Quote would seem to indicate that you believe that your posts were taken out of context (because you did not provide any reason/evidence/data to support that - unsubstantiated, and likely false- claim) or why you have not simply disproven it (presumably with relevant, factual data/evidence or at least logic or math) if it "can easily be disproven", as you claimed in the above Quote.

Quote:
You are really afraid of basic math and data, I don't know why.
The problem is that your post would seem to indicate that you believe that you have the ability to know/claim/state the fears of others - such as that someone is "really afraid of basic math and data" - but you have provided no evidence to support this claim, and thus it is unsubstantiated (and probably false).
Old 09-15-2022, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, yeah. Pretty sure we’re dealing with a complete mental breakdown.
You have over 200 posts of just insults and memes because you can't have a civil discussion. Your post history is in shambles right now. I am not sure why you think I am the one that looks bad here.

You are throwing actual temper tantrums every time you start posting again.
Old 09-15-2022, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

A temper tantrum? I’ll be completely honest at no point in this thread have I ever been mad.

It feels like you’re projecting.

I am quite proud of my posting history. Wouldn’t change it.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 09-15-2022, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
A temper tantrum? I’ll be completely honest at no point in this thread have I ever been mad.

It feels like you’re projecting.
You can't hide posting five times back to back with memes and insults. I have honestly never seen such a thing on these forums. It looks very angry to me.

You can't remember to post all your memes in one go?