Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-09-2023, 03:19 PM
Seducio Seducio is offline
Banned


Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,343
Default Kunark bind points during Velious

What are your favorite places to bind in Kunark during the Velious era?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-10-2023, 06:12 AM
Toxigen Toxigen is offline
Planar Protector

Toxigen's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 4,490
Default

Right outside Seb
__________________
ENC | MNK | WAR | ROG | CLR | DRU | SHM | NEC | PAL | BRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-10-2023, 11:38 AM
Ooloo Ooloo is offline
Planar Protector

Ooloo's Avatar

Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 2,664
Default

My favorite bind point in the entire game is the firepots which I bound my level 36 SK at using that ring the day kunark opened and I've never played that character again. I feel more secure as a person knowing I have it though.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-10-2023, 05:02 PM
Infectious Infectious is offline
Planar Protector

Infectious's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My favorite bind point in the entire game is the firepots which I bound my level 36 SK at using that ring the day kunark opened and I've never played that character again. I feel more secure as a person knowing I have it though.
Although you can't bind there in velious era.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-10-2023, 05:37 PM
Ooloo Ooloo is offline
Planar Protector

Ooloo's Avatar

Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 2,664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Although you can't bind there in velious era.
Well yeah. I guess I'm confused by the topic, it seems oddly specific. Are there places in kunark that become more lucrative to bind at once velious comes out?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-10-2023, 06:28 PM
loramin loramin is offline
Planar Protector

loramin's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 9,390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well yeah. I guess I'm confused by the topic, it seems oddly specific. Are there places in kunark that become more lucrative to bind at once velious comes out?
Chardok (although not immediately after Velious comes out ... a few months after). Also Droga too I guess.
__________________

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-10-2023, 06:44 PM
mcoy mcoy is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My favorite bind point in the entire game is the firepots which I bound my level 36 SK at using that ring the day kunark opened and I've never played that character again. I feel more secure as a person knowing I have it though.
I bind at the FV docks. It's a quick boat, and the pots aren't too far from where it zones into TD. 15 minutes you're virtually anywhere in old-world, can gate to vendor/bank then hammer off a stupid spider to get a port elsewhere, etc.

-Mcoy
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-11-2023, 07:45 AM
Pint Pint is offline
Planar Protector

Pint's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Plane of Hate
Posts: 2,027
Default

Hammer hill in ot, this some kind of trick question?
__________________
Pint
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-11-2023, 08:09 AM
Jimjam Jimjam is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 11,475
Default

What character are we talking? Caster/priest? Melee? Melee with bind click?
__________________

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-11-2023, 08:42 PM
Gustoo Gustoo is offline
Planar Protector

Gustoo's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The side of Bristlebane
Posts: 5,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bind at the FV docks. It's a quick boat, and the pots aren't too far from where it zones into TD. 15 minutes you're virtually anywhere in old-world, can gate to vendor/bank then hammer off a stupid spider to get a port elsewhere, etc.

-Mcoy
In velious era FV was a busy zone.
__________________
Discord PVP Server:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
Lost but not forgotten.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.