Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2021, 05:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuanahto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i feel that if i call this idea stupid and annoying it will gain traction with the againsthegrain people so

i am slightly less than indifferent about this idea be yourself dont let anyone more than indifferent get you anymore indifferent
I mean, those who flag for PvP only affect others who do, and there's no loss except time. It definitely adds to the immersion of a truly living, breathing Norrath.
Old 11-16-2021, 05:35 PM
Banned

I suspect you can't coin loot here so PvP on green is less about killing for greed and harm and more about RP. That and no YellowText which I agree with. Scoring points is fun, it's not as fun, though when you have two highly competitive teams. I'm never keeping track of K[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] tho.

Always been about RP for me.

I think I only ever killed two playercharacters on red 99 and I felt horrible for days afterwards. I do like the option of going non pvp for those days I really can't...

I always help my friends if they are getting pvpd though. And I do enjoy a good ambush, chase through the zone when someone spots me. It always makes the game a lot more meaningful when people group with me and we join forces. Not because there's really no choice and we are basically fighting the same mobs anyway. There's an extra element of brotherhood, sisterhood. And collective protection from the other dangers and player killers. I would call myself an antipk, more like a diplomat though, I never chase after PKs and sometimes I help them if I'm grouped with them. So antipk is a little too strict for me too lol.
Last edited by starkind; 11-16-2021 at 05:38 PM..
Old 11-16-2021, 06:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suspect you can't coin loot here so PvP on green is less about killing for greed and harm and more about RP. That and no YellowText which I agree with. Scoring points is fun, it's not as fun, though when you have two highly competitive teams. I'm never keeping track of K[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] tho.

Always been about RP for me.

I think I only ever killed two playercharacters on red 99 and I felt horrible for days afterwards. I do like the option of going non pvp for those days I really can't...

I always help my friends if they are getting pvpd though. And I do enjoy a good ambush, chase through the zone when someone spots me. It always makes the game a lot more meaningful when people group with me and we join forces. Not because there's really no choice and we are basically fighting the same mobs anyway. There's an extra element of brotherhood, sisterhood. And collective protection from the other dangers and player killers. I would call myself an antipk, more like a diplomat though, I never chase after PKs and sometimes I help them if I'm grouped with them. So antipk is a little too strict for me too lol.
Aye, there's no corpse looting, no coin looting and no EXP loss. So there's not really any loss, thankfully. Someone asked me why I didn't kill another red on sight the other day, and I had to explain that sometimes it behooves my god for things to live so that they may spread fester and rot. It's much more enjoyable when there's a good reason. Because the RP element of PvP always makes it more immersive in my opinion.
Old 11-16-2021, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtsuchen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, those who flag for PvP only affect others who do, and there's no loss except time. It definitely adds to the immersion of a truly living, breathing Norrath.
Being a child of chaos also means you can’t buff or heal blubies, so you can in good conscience ignore their pleas for help.
Old 11-16-2021, 06:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being a child of chaos also means you can’t buff or heal blubies, so you can in good conscience ignore their pleas for help.
There is a mild caveat to that: If someone /duel's you, then you're able to. So you choose one person to share kindness to, and basically tell the rest to fend for themselves. Being an evil character in roleplay through and through, it's that precise reason I do so! Muahaha~ Immersion!

...but I'm always a team player on my Ranger and Monk. <3 Lol
Old 11-17-2021, 06:05 AM
Planar Protector

Rest reassured, even children of chaos don't need to fear having their pockets picked.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2021, 08:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rest reassured, even children of chaos don't need to fear having their pockets picked.

They do need to fear ur cold ass fingers groping their pocket areas tho!
Old 11-17-2021, 12:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:

HA. That's an interesting consideration. I'll need to add that fact to the tiny Q&A in my guild thread. Thanks for the info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They do need to fear ur cold ass fingers groping their pocket areas tho!
But I was really looking forward to that part!
Old 11-17-2021, 12:35 PM
Banned

red fan girls are so desperate that they're spreading their filth onto the green server
Old 11-17-2021, 01:06 PM
Banned

Everyone deserves to take advantage of green as an opportunity for a fresh new server. Looking forward to Green 2.0 as well.
Closed Thread