Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-25-2023, 01:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you think it's a good law?
I think, and I have said many many times, I am 100% for going after people’s guns, up to and including, “gun grabbing”, from career criminal felons who have no legal right to have them, and who happen to commit most of the gun violence in America

But police go like this when you ask them to get the guns out of the hands of the dangerous felons…why?

Because they don’t want to die trying

And that’s fine, I guess they’ll keep their guns they shouldn’t legally have, and keep shooting people on the daily during their mugging and maybe just because the person looked at them weird or dissed them online or was on the wrong “turf” repping the wrong set, whateva
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 629E823B-8EBB-48E1-B5F7-FE33BE74BA97.jpg (25.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 06-25-2023, 01:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think, and I have said many many times, I am 100% for going after people’s guns, up to and including, “gun grabbing”, from career criminal felons who have no legal right to have them, and who happen to commit most of the gun violence in America

But police go like this when you ask them to get the guns out of the hands of the dangerous felons…why?

Because they don’t want to die trying

And that’s fine, I guess they’ll keep their guns they shouldn’t legally have, and keep shooting people on the daily during their mugging and maybe just because the person looked at them weird or dissed them online or was on the wrong “turf” repping the wrong set, whateva
Tengo mota? It's still an illegal drug federally.
Old 06-25-2023, 01:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tengo mota? It's still an illegal drug federally.
Oh you mean the gun with narcotics rule?

For weed? That’s silly, but I don’t even know how it works. I knew for years when I got my weed card never to have both weed and a gun in a vehicle at the same time though

I’m assuming maybe the concern was that for some people, especially people with a psychotic DO dx, that weed use can sometimes cause psychosis. Or even for neurotypical people, enough weed used by a complete weed newbie could create erratic and unpredictable behavior. My aunt supposedly after eating some edibles laid on her bathroom floor terrified for 2 days, which I will always tell them is ridiculous and that I don’t believe it, but she still says it’s true

But otherwise the no weed rule seems silly to me, other harder stuff esp more psychoactive stuff like meth, absolutely not
Old 06-25-2023, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hunter: Dad, why didn't I get 2-3 years in Jail for felony gun possession?
Joe: Because you ain't (Kodak) Black!
Apparently the cases weren’t similar. Good try thou. Why did you parrot Bradford Cohen?

Quote:
The Kodak Black case
Black, whose legal name is Bill Kapri, in 2019 reached a plea deal with prosecutors and was sentenced to nearly four years in prison. He admitted lying about his criminal history on federal background-check forms on two separate occasions when trying to purchase firearms in Florida, according to news reports.

Black had other charges pending against him in other states when he was sentenced, including drug, weapons and sexual assault charges. Prosecutors said one of the guns he purchased was found at the scene of a Florida shooting with Black’s fingerprints on it. He was not charged in that case, the Sun-Sentinel, a southeast Florida newspaper, reported.

Experts said Black’s criminal record led to prison time even though he pleaded guilty.

"The guidelines rely on the criminal history of a defendant," said David Haas, a defense attorney and former federal prosecutor, who added that Black faced a different gun charge than Hunter Biden.
Last edited by Botten; 06-25-2023 at 01:55 AM..
Old 06-25-2023, 09:52 AM
Banned

Hunter Biden X Jordan Peterson slash fiction would get me wet.
Old 06-25-2023, 02:51 PM
Banned

Guys there's no political bias it's just that dems get away with everything and republicans get the book thrown at them for the smallest infraction.

And then somebody goes "nuh uh! here's an example of when that didn't happen!" as if that disproves the totally obvious trend.

Cognitive dissonance..... becoming stronger.... must remain faithful to my... tribe. Hunter is totally fineeee!
Old 06-25-2023, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Question

Which beers are woke again? I’m never sure what’s okay to buy anymore 😔
Old 06-25-2023, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guys there's no political bias it's just that dems get away with everything and republicans get the book thrown at them for the smallest infraction.

And then somebody goes "nuh uh! here's an example of when that didn't happen!" as if that disproves the totally obvious trend.

Cognitive dissonance..... becoming stronger.... must remain faithful to my... tribe. Hunter is totally fineeee!
So you are admitting that everything the previous administration did wasn’t hoaxes? *gasp could he have seen the light?
Old 06-25-2023, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Hunter sucks. Make him fight Zuck and elon next

I’d have my money on Zuck but you can’t fight a crackhead so maybe Hunter is the smart money
Old 06-26-2023, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

All these blocked people I assume are madly screaming into the void. Sad.