Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 08-26-2022, 07:47 PM
Kobold

Daybreak team are scumbags imo. They changed a lot of things for the worse when they took over for Sony, not to say sony was much better but.
Old 08-27-2022, 01:18 AM
Banned

Screen sharing isn't even close to the biggest problem with /list lol. It makes sense the dude that practically openly admitted to scripting the /list system (Castle 2.0) would be in this thread defending how good it is. Spend a weekend learning Python and script bypass the afk check and laugh your way to endless manastones like our buddy castle over here. Perfect system that isn't abused at all nbd.

Source video is a thinly veiled admission to automating the entire /list system for manastones: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=404170
Last edited by PlsNoBan; 08-27-2022 at 01:28 AM..
Old 08-27-2022, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Screen sharing isn't even close to the biggest problem with /list lol. It makes sense the dude that practically openly admitted to scripting the /list system (Castle 2.0) would be in this thread defending how good it is. Spend a weekend learning Python and script bypass the afk check and laugh your way to endless manastones like our buddy castle over here. Perfect system that isn't abused at all nbd.

Source video is a thinly veiled admission to automating the entire /list system for manastones: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=404170
Lol always fun watching him get called out for his shit
Old 08-27-2022, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I come up with a very creative concept that someone (with the right skillset) could help blind players and this is what I get? Unsurprising coming from such ilk.

I am not a coder by trade, friend. Such a grand, illustrious, incredibly talent-needing feat is beyond a humble elf such as myself.

Next, you may say I sold the stones to buy digital coins or something bizarre! Indeed sir, unsurprising!

Later, you would accuse me causing the Oggok Wormhole™ *sigh*
Old 08-27-2022, 11:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
since a series of servers progressing from Classic to Kunark to Velious was the original goal of Project 1999.
I dont remember that in the mission statement
Old 08-28-2022, 12:07 AM
Banned

next server launch all legacy items pvp zones
the end
Old 08-28-2022, 02:17 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the end
With full item loot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 08-28-2022, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I come up with a very creative concept that someone (with the right skillset) could help blind players and this is what I get? Unsurprising coming from such ilk.

I am not a coder by trade, friend. Such a grand, illustrious, incredibly talent-needing feat is beyond a humble elf such as myself.

Next, you may say I sold the stones to buy digital coins or something bizarre! Indeed sir, unsurprising!

Later, you would accuse me causing the Oggok Wormhole™ *sigh*
We all know you did it but can't openly admit it for obvious reasons. Bypassing the afk check is amateur hour and could be done by anyone with even a beginners understanding of python or another language and using something like opencv and tesseract OCR. That part isn't impressive in the least. As somewhat of an amateur programmer myself the part that impresses me (a little) is the part where you hinted at navigating via /loc in game using atan2. I don't have a very strong math background and that part is black magic to me. I worked on a pixel bot for WoW for personal use that was pretty neat and could do a lot of cool (to me) stuff. Navigating the world was BY FAR the hardest part. I tried for hours to figure out radians and using atan2 to figure out pathing from location to location. I was never able to actually figure it out sadly.

It's kinda nuts how much havoc you can wreak with the weakaura addon and a few lines of code
Old 08-29-2022, 02:06 AM
Skeleton

New Green Thanksgiving 2022?
Old 08-29-2022, 11:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the end
that would honestly solve a lot of problems haha would be awesome