Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2021, 05:55 PM
Banned

back in the day they tought me all kindsa dumb shit i didn't and still dont' agree with

get over it ya fucks and use that knowledge that is useful to improve your station and put a boot on their neks

i mean

enlighten your fellow man by example [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2021, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't turn the volume on but seemed like a pretty standard political ad to me. The banner on his twitter profile of Trump is cringey though.
On what planet is your typical political ad full of dated 4chan imagery?
Old 10-08-2021, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On what planet is your typical political ad full of dated 4chan imagery?
He's relating to the kids.
Old 10-08-2021, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's relating to the kids.
So the answer is none.
Old 10-08-2021, 06:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Better ask YouTube if bringing a rifle to a political protest nulls my duty to retreat 🤔
It's called state law. He was not breaking any law by open carrying a rifle. Also one of the guys who attacked him also had a gun, and tried to shoot him. He was one of the guys who was shot by rittenhouse in clear self defense. So, apparently that guy brought a gun to a political protest also?

Rittenhouse was defending innocent people's property and putting out fires. It's not "vigilantism" when he wasn't doing anything illegal.

Throwing a skateboard at somebody's head, as it turns out, is illegal! Especially when they are clearly running away, to avoid conflict. The actions of the individuals who were shot are what caused their deaths, but I know it's very uncomfortable to admit that.

"Hey, why did you shoot me, cop?? All I did was reach into my car for a knife after my ex girlfriend who had a legal restraining order against me called 911 after I showed up at her house and tried to abduct her kids!"

That's what the kenosha "justified riots" were over, btw. Very morally grounded people out there.
Old 10-08-2021, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the answer is none.
AOC was on twitch a few months ago.
Old 10-08-2021, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
AOC was on twitch a few months ago.
Posting right-wing doomer memes? Shit's undeniably cringe.
Old 10-08-2021, 06:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
No she mostly posts retarded utopian idealistic far left memes. Her political acumen is that of a 16 year old highschool student who thinks flying to africa once every four years to hand out shitty food to starving kids makes her a saint.

She is richer than anyone she claims to be fighting for, while bemoaning "the rich". You might call that blatant hypocrisy, or possibly cringe.
Old 10-08-2021, 06:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
She’s undeniably hot. And her husband looks like a doofus if I recall. I think I only saw a pic of him once tho
Old 10-08-2021, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't think throwing money at the problem is the answer if parents don't care about education.

Biden's nationwide pre-school would do way more for helping kids than throwing more money into public schools.

Adding an extended daycare program would be even better imo. And parents would be able to work/school longer hours so they could be more productive and it would take stress off family life.

But no, those idiots are just going to cut checks to people.
Universal pre-K was in one of the bills.

Jayapal is a no good donkey witch.
Closed Thread