Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 10:27 PM
Banned

i saw spookii's corpses littered all over gfay too

p funny
Old 10-05-2011, 10:28 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why is it so hard for people to post in the right forum...

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 10-05-2011, 10:32 PM
Fire Giant

Lol, yes the green mob getting the last hit on Sniperfire and him claiming he's still never died pvp after getting worked by me is a troll. I worked his ass and he knows it, his twinked ass thinking he was invincible and getting smoked by me and the single mob he trained on himself.

Are you guys mad your pal isn't good? I mean really he was never any good - maybe on box v5.8 he was good but anyone who played post Kringebox I don't know. Fiegi is good, he's the only one I recognize other than Amuk who is p.good too.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

I've gotta say your opinion carries a lot of weight, just bad luck that spookii got you =(
Old 10-06-2011, 01:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol he wanted to kill sniperfire so bad he didnt bother to look at the surounding mobs and got wtf pwned. Get better hungry zealot.
sorath you would have done the same thing. your not good. at all. l2druid dont attempt it on launch. start practicing
Old 10-06-2011, 02:03 AM
Fire Giant

When he zoned in I finished the mob I was on while he tried to kill the druid who was with me. I ran to zone, zoned over and Spookii and some mage were sitting there waiting - I zone back in and start fighting Sniper, you think 25 MR twinked rangers are bad try being a rogue with 25 mr in patchwork. I spent most of the fight snared, I'm in patchwork and shit weapons - idk what you expect lol he outgears, outlevels me. It's not like I was the big bad ganker coming to kill poor Sniperfire who is quietly leveling in Crushbone, he engaged us - and when he died to that lego it was as he was strafe running to the zoneline to plug. I had to zone the mob that he died to, hoping I could hide before Spookii and the mage could get me, I clearly didn't lol.

Anyhow the only reason I posted the screen was Sniperfire's claim "I still haven't died to pvp" which is technically true, but he knows the truth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-06-2011, 02:11 AM
Banned

what do you mean us? i thought you just said you were alone....maybe next time brew
Old 10-06-2011, 03:34 AM
Fire Giant

I wasn't alone, Andis was there - you know the level 13 druid who gated before the mob was even dead? So yeah once again *technically* I wasn't alone, if you wanna count the first 20 seconds of pvp where I was killing the mob and you were trying to kill him, which you didn't.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:35 AM
Fire Giant

I doubt there will be a next time brew.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:38 PM
Fire Giant

So what I'm reading here is... sniper makes your druid gate, nearly kills you, dies to a mob followed by your death to a mob?

And you posted this like you're a badass? hahahaha.
Closed Thread