Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 05:55 AM
Planar Protector

Default Red Pussies

Honestly, I like mine pink.

..but seriously folks..

If yer gonna act all badass and shit, you must vote for full (read: all items lootable, bags and all droppable eq included) item and coin loot, and you have to vote for harsher xp penalties on death, and you have to vote for zero level restriction to pvp. The only thing that should prevent no-holds barred, 100% loot full on pvp is a town guard or your conscience or the fear of being beaten up in return.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Otherwise you're a red pussy. Quit acting badass.
Old 09-28-2011, 05:59 AM
Planar Protector

big words from a blue pussy
Old 09-28-2011, 06:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
big words from a blue pussy
Am I?
Old 09-28-2011, 06:19 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

..but seriously folks..

If yer gonna act all badass and shit, you must vote for full (read: all items lootable, bags and all droppable eq included) item and coin loot, and you have to vote for harsher xp penalties on death, and you have to vote for zero level restriction to pvp. The only thing that should prevent no-holds barred, 100% loot full on pvp is a town guard or your conscience or the fear of being beaten up in return.

Jesus Christ you pvpers are got damn insane!!!
Do alot of people want these rules for real? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-28-2011, 07:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

..but seriously folks..

All I see is Tralina gobblin ur $$$ies and items while you try to pvp her and her laughing hard at your attempt...
Old 09-28-2011, 09:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by degenvf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus Christ you pvpers are got damn insane!!!
Do alot of people want these rules for real? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone that actually enjoys EQ PvP is already alittle stupid in the brain.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:04 AM
Kobold

all i hear is blue jelly
#1 pal of the year
King Smedy
Old 09-28-2011, 10:24 AM
Sarnak

equipment is too difficult to aquire for it to all be lootable in one killing. This game wasn't set up to play like that. Games like Darkfall or Ultima Online which are full loot make getting equipment fairly simple so the fear of losing something is lessened. No one wants to lose a piece of equipment or a whole set that took them months to get. EQ just wasn't meant for that kind of loot system.
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 09-28-2011, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

People are going to play regardless, bitches are going to whine regardless.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 09-28-2011, 05:10 PM
Banned

I played on Rallos, Coin loot + 1 item no bags/disarmed weapons is the way to go. If you get shit on and lose something so what, buy another one, farm something else, or farm another player. I started as a rogue on that server, get a few buddies and go get some gear. If your playing a PVP server right, you'll have some money in the bank just incase that good piece goes. PS. If your worried about losing something, bag it.
Closed Thread