Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 01:26 AM
Banned

Default Tranfer of blue toons to red server?

Please tell what sense it makes transferring blue toons with gear earned on a blue server to a red server(Beta Test)? Seems this is going to feed a false feeling of what a real experience on pvp server will be, and without item loot it make it feel like there no reward to even play.I was on RZ live and quit right after they removed item loot and so did most of the server.Your going to only have ONE chance on this server, so please dont screw it up right out of the gate.
Old 09-25-2011, 01:32 AM
Banned

xp loss is far superior to item loot
Old 09-25-2011, 01:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleOzzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please tell what sense it makes transferring blue toons with gear earned on a blue server to a red server(Beta Test)? Seems this is going to feed a false feeling of what a real experience on pvp server will be, and without item loot it make it feel like there no reward to even play.I was on RZ live and quit right after they removed item loot and so did most of the server.Your going to only have ONE chance on this server, so please dont screw it up right out of the gate.
For immediate high-level PvP testing....

Just the beta is opening with transfers, chillax.
Old 09-25-2011, 12:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleOzzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please tell what sense it makes transferring blue toons with gear earned on a blue server to a red server(Beta Test)? Seems this is going to feed a false feeling of what a real experience on pvp server will be
what makes this scenerio any different then the dude who joins the server next year?
are you already rallying for yearly wipes?
Old 09-25-2011, 12:55 PM
Fire Giant

nvm seems you were already shown the door
Old 09-25-2011, 04:43 PM
Fire Giant

It's just for beta testing you assclown. Calm the fuck down.
Old 09-25-2011, 04:57 PM
Banned

I see there a bunch of brown nosers trolling already, I know for fact pvp will die if you run like a freaking blue server , like TZ was
Old 09-25-2011, 05:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
lol dumb detected
Old 09-25-2011, 06:05 PM
Banned

They shoulda just made in with item loot for fun.
Closed Thread