Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 11:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handull [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so training = raid dispute?
kill stealing = server rule?

sounds like this could get confusing quickly
I said nothing about training and nothing about kill stealing. Where did you get that from?
Old 01-07-2013, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handull [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hasn't there already been gm interaction involving pathing exploits, loot stealing, and something about a mem blur bug? or does that fall under the "it was amelinda, so ignore it" section?

if that stuff is still enforced, then it sounds like we already have a middle ground. the allowing of training just means both sides have to work to train and counter train each other. sounds like fun.
Lets break this down for you. You can't 2box in VP you can use MQ or SEQ in VP. You cant steal Loot in VP.

Exploiting is not allowed in VP.

Training isnt an exploit.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I said nothing about training and nothing about kill stealing. Where did you get that from?
u didn't, just thinking ahead.

the only reason i think its an interesting matter is because in the rest of the game ninja looting and kill stealing are both punishable. you can't loot a corpse you or your group/guild didn't kill, and you can't kill a mob someone else is already killing.

sounds like VP isn't quite thunderdome (there are no rules), but that a special rule set is used including no to loot stealing but yes to training and kill stealing.

(and there is a thin line between kill stealing and loot stealing, in my opinion. i'm not complaining regardless of the rules in place, just curious what they are since it was brought up)

obviously cheating shouldn't be allowed (boxing, seq, etc)
Old 01-08-2013, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
u didn't, just thinking ahead.

the only reason i think its an interesting matter is because in the rest of the game ninja looting and kill stealing are both punishable. you can't loot a corpse you or your group/guild didn't kill, and you can't kill a mob someone else is already killing.

sounds like VP isn't quite thunderdome (there are no rules), but that a special rule set is used including no to loot stealing but yes to training and kill stealing.

(and there is a thin line between kill stealing and loot stealing, in my opinion. i'm not complaining regardless of the rules in place, just curious what they are since it was brought up)

obviously cheating shouldn't be allowed (boxing, seq, etc)
The memblur bug and the pathing exploits are... cheating.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering that you guys are the ones who first used it in Skyfire . . .
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 01-08-2013, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets break this down for you. You can't 2box in VP you can use MQ or SEQ in VP. You cant steal Loot in VP.
way to go alarti.

watch those typos when you're reppin seattle or youll make us all look like lumberjacks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-08-2013, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
you quote my whole post to comment about something i didn't mention at all? i did say "etc" to cover the other stuff.

is pulling mobs up to that coh spot still legit, or is that an exploit?

no comment on kill stealing?
Old 01-08-2013, 12:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't let facts get in the way of the discussion.
Last edited by Frieza_Prexus; 01-08-2013 at 12:47 AM..
Old 01-08-2013, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If so we didn't use it afterwards. Didn't your momma tell you 2 wrongs dont make a right?
Old 01-08-2013, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
you quote my whole post to comment about something i didn't mention at all? i did say "etc" to cover the other stuff.

is pulling mobs up to that coh spot still legit, or is that an exploit?

no comment on kill stealing?
Kill stealing is legitimate. There is no FTE in VP
Closed Thread