Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2015, 01:26 PM
Aviak

I can't fucking believe this. I just spoke to Kohl the other day on the phone. I know him in real life myself and have for many, many years...i got him to play on the Emu years ago. He literally lives 15 minutes away. I have no idea what happened but it seems this is no hoax and I'm very upset right now. I'm going to find out more information incase any of you guys are interested in going to any memorial or funeral services to pay your respects. Kohl was such a great person and will be truly missed.
Last edited by Kable; 12-07-2015 at 01:30 PM..
Old 12-07-2015, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't fucking believe this. I just spoke to Kohl the other day on the phone. I know him in real life myself and have for many, many years...i got him to play on the Emi years ago. He literally lives 15 minutes away. I have no idea what happened but it seems this is no hoax and I'm very upset right now. Going to find out more informal if any of you guys are interested in going to any memorial or funeral services to pay your respects. Kohl was such a great person and will be truly missed.
Littlegyno will be attending funeral. I'm about 45 minutes east of him. Can you PM me any info?
Old 12-07-2015, 01:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't fucking believe this. I just spoke to Kohl the other day on the phone. I know him in real life myself and have for many, many years...i got him to play on the Emi years ago. He literally lives 15 minutes away. I have no idea what happened but it seems this is no hoax and I'm very upset right now. Going to find out more informal if any of you guys are interested in going to any memorial or funeral services to pay your respects. Kohl was such a great person and will be truly missed.
I'm sure myself and others appreciate the sentiment, but please don't post any information regarding the services. The last thing that his family needs is certain people from these forums contacting them. If people knew Rygrim IRL and have the ability to go to the services, then they should have no problem getting the information.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:35 PM
Fire Giant

kind of agree, but i still want to know wtf happened. just chilled a couple days ago in TS
Old 12-07-2015, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

I'd really like to know what happened so I can be angry at something.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

Known Danlor/Rygrim a long time...

wont find a nicer guy ...

really hope this is a big troll
Old 12-07-2015, 01:53 PM
Aviak

Kohl had many pals on here, some local, some not. if they want to pay respect to him and come to his memorial then I'm going to get that information to those people that care, whether it's posted here, on Facebook, or privately. I could give a fuck about trolls on p99 right now.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:02 PM
Sarnak

played with and against rygrim for years. he was someone that embodied the best of what online gaming hopes to achieve. someone to whom character advancement and completing objectives in game were secondary to the interpersonal relationships built while cooperating or competing to achieve those things.

rip pal.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:04 PM
Sarnak

RIP Rygrim.

Kinda quit EQ few months ago from boredom, came back to view the site and saw this post.

Very sad atm. RIP brother.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:05 PM
Fire Giant

RIP.

Opposing sides in the struggle of elf sim, same hobby, would have shared a beer irl regardless