Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2015, 06:48 PM
Banned

heard 15 <friends> woke up @ 3am to kill lodi.

fucking sadder than logging in 40 to kill pd like nilly used to @ 3qm

its fuggen lodi for gods sake.
Old 08-24-2015, 06:49 PM
Banned

lodi is 2 manable btw

and later soloable by geared shamans.
Old 08-24-2015, 09:12 PM
Fire Giant

i heard its 3am all over the world.
Old 08-24-2015, 09:13 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
heard 15 <friends> woke up @ 3am to kill lodi.

fucking sadder than logging in 40 to kill pd like nilly used to @ 3qm

its fuggen lodi for gods sake.
lol those nerds flipped their wigs the other day because i brought a lowbie exp group down to fungi. chain-trained us and then spammed me with like 70 tells in 10 minutes threatening stuff like "hours of recordings" after i 1v6 wiped their gank squad and had our nakeds zone in to camp their corpses.

lol someone remind those nerds velious is out. they told me i would never get a fungi. i asked them to link me a velious item huehuehue
Old 08-24-2015, 09:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol those nerds flipped their wigs the other day because i brought a lowbie exp group down to fungi. chain-trained us and then spammed me with like 70 tells in 10 minutes threatening stuff like "hours of recordings" after i 1v6 wiped their gank squad and had our nakeds zone in to camp their corpses.

lol someone remind those nerds velious is out. they told me i would never get a fungi. i asked them to link me a velious item huehuehue
what.
Old 08-24-2015, 09:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You're one and fourteen
Old 08-24-2015, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

what
Old 08-25-2015, 01:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey VII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this dick is 2 manable
But have you ever stopped at just two?
Old 08-25-2015, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the GOOG within him grows stronger
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 08-25-2015, 08:19 AM
Sarnak

Hows Good Guys doing Beastagoog?
Closed Thread