Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2019, 03:15 PM
Sarnak

Default Plane of Growth Question

Hey guys!

I just recently made it to Level 46, and I am excited to check out the Plane of Growth.

Am I completely safe there as a Tunare-worshiping Wood Elf Druid? Or could there be certain mobs there that would attack me?

I don't plan on attacking anything, I just want to wander around for a little bit and maybe talk to some NPCs.

As a follow-up question ... I have a friend who is a High Elf Enchanter (agnostic) Would she be safe in Plane of Growth?

Thanks guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quick Edit: I do see on the Wiki "Good and neutral aligned players should be completely safe until they damage their faction by killing NPCs here" so perhaps this was a stupid question, lol. Still... curious to hear if anyone had a different experience.

Werga ⋆ Level 29 Shaman ⋆ Troll
Taruuk ⋆ Level 14 Necromancer ⋆ Dark Elf

Last edited by honeybee12874; 07-01-2019 at 03:23 PM..
Old 07-01-2019, 03:55 PM
Fire Giant

Nothing will attack you there.

There are ways though to damage your faction with Plane of Growth in other zones besides that one.
Old 07-01-2019, 03:57 PM
Aviak

You will both be safe. Tunare died yesterday and I'm not sure what the respawn is on the various mini bosses/quest mobs that also died yesterday, but you may want to look into how long it takes them to respawn before going in.
Old 07-01-2019, 03:58 PM
Fire Giant

My high elf enchanter who is also agnostic had no issue going into PoG and MQ part of the Natured Defender for my Pally if that helps.
Old 07-01-2019, 04:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There are ways though to damage your faction with Plane of Growth in other zones besides that one.
Gotcha! I don't think I would have killed anything to damage my faction, I try to stay somewhat in character in terms of the mobs I kill. No pixies, sifaye, unicorns, druids, treants, fauns, other elves (besides a few dark elves here and there lol) etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwjohns [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You will both be safe. Tunare died yesterday and I'm not sure what the respawn is on the various mini bosses/quest mobs that also died yesterday, but you may want to look into how long it takes them to respawn before going in.
Interesting... okay, good to know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barlu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My high elf enchanter who is also agnostic had no issue going into PoG and MQ part of the Natured Defender for my Pally if that helps.
Awesome! Thanks!

Last edited by honeybee12874; 07-01-2019 at 04:09 PM..
Old 07-01-2019, 05:51 PM
Banned

Haha yaaaay for explorer druids!! I did this on my druid too! Haha asked the forums, got confirmation of my safety and clicked up!! Went straight for Tunare's tree! Have fun!!!
Old 07-01-2019, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Reroll human imo. It’s not too late OP.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:17 AM
Planar Protector

You're gonna spend an hour just running around let alone finding the NPCs and talking to them. Enjoy it lol
Old 07-02-2019, 11:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What ways in what zones?
As far as I can tell, the PoG faction for all npcs inside PoG are only affected by killing said npcs inside PoG.
The mobs outside PoG are on a different faction entirely.

The only other faction that PoG mobs will lower to kos are the tunare druid and paladins. However lowering this faction outside of PoG does not seem to affect the faction inside PoG.

Meaning you can be kos to tunare druids but not be kos to PoG depending on what factions you have ruined.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha yaaaay for explorer druids!! I did this on my druid too! Haha asked the forums, got confirmation of my safety and clicked up!! Went straight for Tunare's tree! Have fun!!!
Hehe! Glad I'm not the only one! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reroll human imo. It’s not too late OP.
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're gonna spend an hour just running around let alone finding the NPCs and talking to them. Enjoy it lol
So I did briefly zone in last night and just looked around near the zone-in. Everything viewed me "kindly" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Still lots more ground to cover next time.

Closed Thread