Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2023, 02:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ooloo is making up positions for his enemies and then arguing against those positions again. He can, and does, make this stuff up.
Other than the fact I didn't make anything up I guess I make stuff up, okie doke!

Oh wait, did you mean because the thing I put in quotes wasn't really a quote from somebody? Right, it's called a polemic. Dems use them all the time, what's the problem? I was just describing exactly what they're doing, not suggesting it was a literal quote or something you silly goose.
Old 08-15-2023, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's no power in stupidity just chaos and blood.

Look ya'll i'm willing to make the ultimate sacrifice if ya'll are needing to do the things to fix what is wrong with this country buttt i do not have high hopes that anyone can

just let the markets pick the next prez
Trump's polling like 4-7 points behind and he isn't even convicted yet, but GOP cultists aren't about to backpedal on labelling him their messiah or whatever they call the fat pedophile these days.
Old 08-15-2023, 02:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Other than the fact I didn't make anything up I guess I make stuff up, okie doke!

Oh wait, did you mean because the thing I put in quotes wasn't really a quote from somebody? Right, it's called a polemic. Dems use them all the time, what's the problem? I was just describing exactly what they're doing, not suggesting it was a literal quote or something you silly goose.
You're gonna lose a fingernail if you keep scraping the bottom of the barrel like that.
Old 08-15-2023, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're gonna lose a fingernail if you keep scraping the bottom of the barrel like that.
Nuh uh more like that's what YOU do

See I can argue like a 6th grader also.
Old 08-15-2023, 02:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump's polling like 4-7 points behind and he isn't even convicted yet, but GOP cultists aren't about to backpedal on labelling him their messiah or whatever they call the fat pedophile these days.
Putting him on TV everyday for the next year and a half will do wonders to tank his numbers.
Old 08-15-2023, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Putting him on TV everyday for the next year and a half will do wonders to tank his numbers.
I'm sure there's a ton of undecideds out there who don't already think that he's a disgusting rapist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-15-2023, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure there's a ton of undecideds out there who don't already think that he's a disgusting rapist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The hubris of 2016 rides again. 😑
Old 08-15-2023, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nuh uh more like that's what YOU do

See I can argue like a 6th grader also.
I bow to your experience.
Old 08-15-2023, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-15-2023, 03:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Trump thought the dems were trying to overturn the legitimate election result by cheating. In fact that's the entire trump legal defense; he didn't think he was overthrowing anything, he thought he was *upholding* democracy by rejecting a fraudulent result. They literally have no evidence that he didn't believe that, other than "some of his advisors told him he lost". Like, okay so? He didn't believe them, clearly.

And yeah dems maybe should stop talking about the sanctity of our elections after shrieking that 2016 was stolen and then trying to imprison their primary opposition this cycle. If you can't detect the obvious corruption here then spare me the lectures about government impropriety by republicans.

"To protect democracy, we must make sure that the guy half the country wants to vote for can't run!!".

You can't make this stuff up.

Already proved that was a lie. He never believed it was stolen. We have the memos already. He knew it wasnt stolen. He knew he was lying. How do we know this? Again, we have the memo's from his white house. His staffers. His hand picked employees.

"[I]t it is important that the alternate slates of electors meet and vote on December 14 if we are to create a scenario under which Biden can be prevented from reaching 270 electoral votes, even if Trump has not managed by then to obtain court decisions (or state legislative resolutions) invalidating enough results to push Biden below 270"

Oooooooof.

You didnt read the memo, obviously.
Closed Thread