Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2023, 04:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol how did you know this?
He may have saw that i wrote the english version of the american word “snickering” (i won’t write the english version because it upsets my friend Loramin).

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 02-06-2023, 04:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1ncess [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sexual harassment is okay but saying a gamer slur is too much

okay lol
welcome to Hell lol

you can also post gore sicko stuff like dildos with shit on them as long as it has some sort of transphobic intent or otherwise triggers the "freeze peach" shapiro style autistic libertarian legalism,,,power words and nipple/dick/pussay are all that count. enjoy your ass-ylum
Old 02-06-2023, 04:34 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought you "just joined from Gaia online"? How do you know who starkind is? They've been banned for a while.

Way to go, Wokecat. Get fucked.
Starkind is magnet Tess, who i added on discord
Old 02-06-2023, 04:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There should be a way to add it, starkind has done it before.
thart's just how posting works, the thread is laid down then a prompt for poll appears afterwards. you can preserve the prompt for at least 15 min or maybe indefinitely. you can also preserve delete links, on editable boards, indefinitely, and impersonate admin deletions. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2023, 04:36 AM
Aviak

Too many accounts for ol ReccondoJoe. He can't keep them straight anymore. The personalities are becoming too much for him.

Probably on account that he is such a dumb bitch.
Old 02-06-2023, 04:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't actually say the n word on this forum anymore I'll prove it

See?
Old 02-06-2023, 04:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeCostanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thart's just how posting works, the thread is laid down then a prompt for poll appears afterwards. you can preserve the prompt for at least 15 min or maybe indefinitely. you can also preserve delete links, on editable boards, indefinitely, and impersonate admin deletions. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think a real computer person could abuse this here ezboard pretty brutally in ways that are fun from a posting POV. gaslighting and whatnot. i poke at it now n then; it's dated software in a fun way, like that browser based "hacker exam" where you try to extract puzzle answers from a website (from like '03), if anyone remembers that lol
Old 02-06-2023, 04:52 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think Sweagen didn't deserve to get muted either

that is just me tho :P
yea but ur wrong

and can u change ur sig pic becuse i hate that duymb shit too
Old 02-06-2023, 05:56 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

soundtrack to this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Too many accounts for ol ReccondoJoe. He can't keep them straight anymore. The personalities are becoming too much for him.

Probably on account that he is such a dumb bitch.
i'm at a point where i find gaslighting trolling here full-blown immoral. The paranoia that has come to dominate the minds of most chronic shut-in poasters is a tru evil.

Even the sane and helpful Loramin, who I really am worried about, thinks magnetardess is controlling 12 accts including myself. The same magnetardess says she thinks I'm a celebrity IRL or something and other schizzy stuff (no hate dear ur the least cringey on this list it's just topical).

This over a background of intermittently schizoid creep and C*cily irl roommate, the $200-and-proud hooker Asteria, using her Raj acct to claim Lulzsect is also Nirgon, agatha, 10 others. And accused Lulzsect says I'm kaveh. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Mayhap they share common ground, as Asteria also 'exposed' me as a Law Enforcement Officer once. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Meanwhile Asteria's friend v*ye has stayed at my home, met my 6'4" hunk JurisDictum, knows my situation, yet agrees with Asteria that I sockpuppet something or other.

User aussenseiter, who affects cool clarity, declared 2 yrs back this JurisDictum, a prolific long-form poster of 5 years with admittedly improbable handsome selfies, an alter ego of mine among dozens of others, on the word of an admin who was so affected by the general climate of schizoid conspiricizing that he misread some logs and impulsively claimed I was sockpuppeting dozens of active accts. Tho proven wrong said admin refused to fully retract this, gaslighting vulnerable schizophrenic retards on the board.

The schizoid skepticism-by-moron even extends to RoZ, where I know admins and people are accusing other players of being me, even when I've not interacted w/ anything / anyone EQ for years. I'm proud to be remembered but still, u guys, this plague of stupidity is too ridonkulous. I've never sockpuppeted ever, as I love wearing my own skin.

In short it seems to be a matter of pride now in the mainstream of our culture here to use an affected, or real, schizophrenia. Ppl feel no shame of it. Normal people are becoming str8up delusional en masse and proudly, and that is an amplified effect on this board. I wonder if Marijuana is not its author in many cases, this Massachussetts Witch Hunt Hysteria reenactment. It's scary as well as gay. But i will not call it a fully-blown slur, not this morning, for I am yet enjoying poasting. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thank You For Reading.
Old 02-06-2023, 07:33 AM
Planar Protector

User whocares says..
Thank You For Reading.
TL;DR
Closed Thread