Sarnak

“Higherside chats” for easy listening.
Old 06-23-2023, 09:38 PM
Planar Protector

Old 06-26-2023, 05:13 AM
Planar Protector

Old 06-26-2023, 01:31 PM
Banned

Come on, bro, did you really use the word “mayhaps”?

Cringed into a raisin hearing this. That being said, I’ve definitely over-shared and put my foot in my mouth messaging on dating sites. I recently did it a week ago when trying to message someone last minute at like midnight when super high on weed because I didn’t want the message to be the next day

Generally if you blow it with a single message, you are going to get ghosted. That’s just how it goes when you have 80%ish of users on these sites being men. The women can be ultra-picky and get away with it. It is what it is

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 06-27-2023, 02:23 AM
Banned

This lake being like 45 min drive is the one that dad and I have kayak’ed at dozens and dozens of times, it’s the go to. It’s ugly as sin, scenery-wise though

You would think being in a boat in the middle of the goddamn lake would mean you are safe from snakes, but NOPE. Here comes one hauling ass across the lake to get in your boat lol

AND it looks like a very dangerous, venomous rattlesnake (although I believe it’s not one) which would make myself and most people have to bail out of their own boat

Snake: “It’s my boat now, bitch”

If it were my kayak, I’d paddle the kayak with the snake on it to shore, because I like snakes/reptiles. Unless it was too aggressive, then I dunno what I would do

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/
Old 06-28-2023, 01:30 AM
Banned

When I first saw it, all I thought was he said some fancy gibberish

Could have just yelled kamehameha, or America! and I woulda been fine with that too

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 06-28-2023, 07:29 AM
Planar Protector

Ffs mate you just fed that kard game onto my algorithm. Now i’ll be plagued with it for months!

Also why the translation need a 16 min video? Whats the tldr ?

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 06-28-2023, 01:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ffs mate you just fed that kard game onto my algorithm. Now i’ll be plagued with it for months!

Also why the translation need a 16 min video? Whats the tldr ?
Umm I can try

Gandalf and the Balrog are both ancient beings called Maia that were around at the beginning of the world

So when he says “I am a servant of the secret fire” he means he still serves whatever goodly being was powerful enough to create life with the secret fire. The balrogs served Morgoth who wasn’t powerful enough to create life, only to manipulate and corrupt it. So by saying I serve the secret fire he means that he serves someone more powerful than Morgoth, I just forget the name of who that being is, some sort of creator of life

When he says “the dark fire will not avail you” he is referring to the fact that Gandalf possesses a ring of power which allows him to manipulate flame as well. So he could block the balrog’s flame

When he says “you shall not pass” he is referring to some law that says the balrogs were not allowed to leave the underground and go into the sunlit world

And when he says “flame of Uldun” he is referring to the original city/fortress that Morgoth controlled where he turned angelic beings into balrogs and sent them out from. Basically Gandalf is just referencing the Balrog’s origin
Old 06-28-2023, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Most one sided rap battle ever.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 06-28-2023, 10:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That being said, I’ve definitely over-shared and put my foot in my mouth messaging on dating sites. I recently did it a week ago when trying to message someone last minute at like midnight when super high on weed because I didn’t want the message to be the next day
This was that convo

Lol, I figured I was ghosted because I was super high and fired off too many messages+questions

I also try to never apologize for small stuff like asking too many questions in a row because apologizing makes you look weak, and you don’t even really know if that was an issue or not

So I did a double negative: asked too many questions then apologized for it. Figured I was ghosted for sure

But 2 weeks later I get a response lol. Now what probably really happened is the gal went on a few first dates with guys higher up on her app profile ladder and those didn’t work out. But whatever, don’t hate the player, hate the game
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F7A568F2-E5C5-414E-84B9-D05DFFFD00F7.jpg (19.0 KB, 1 views)