Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2023, 06:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me know when you become scientifically literate, until then it's just low-information hate speech, every time.
E=MC big list of names
Old 08-20-2023, 06:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
E=MC big list of names
This post could have been scientific proof to corroborate your position but it isn't because that proof doesn't exist lol
Old 08-20-2023, 06:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This post could have been scientific proof to corroborate your position but it isn't because that proof doesn't exist lol
The burden of proof is on you to explain why it's good to sterilize troubled people, not on me to prove why it isn't. You're the one advocating the novel theory.

Sorry, sorry, I meant *big list of names*
Old 08-20-2023, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Republican Sen. Bill Cassidy described the case against former President Donald Trump for allegedly mishandling classified documents as “almost a slam dunk” and said he thinks Trump should drop out of the 2024 presidential race.

Not yet Trump needs to be announced guilty everywhere in April or May with only months before the presidential elections.

This will be glorious!
Last edited by Botten; 08-20-2023 at 06:22 PM..
Old 08-20-2023, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

yeah everyone with more than 4 brain cells thinks trump should drop out of 2024

dunno why it's such a thrill for you

must be like anytime I see an article about someone who died while taking a selfie in a stupidly dangerous place

THAT is always glorious
Old 08-20-2023, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

As much as i wanna see that. I do not hold out much hope. Slimey weasles can extricate themselves from many a tight spots.

If he gets out of this he could shoot the pope in the face with a bazooka and still be voted president for life.

Cant wait.
Hope im wrong.
Old 08-20-2023, 06:28 PM
Sarnak

I have Ooloo on ignore, so I dunno what shit he is spouting, apart from what people insist on quoting, but undoubtedly its some dull moronic whining about the democrats or trans people.

I have tried to genuinely engage with him, because he allegedly posts on here to engage in serious debate. But what is immediately apparent is that he is as dumb as a bag of rocks, doesn't understand anything, and incapable of learning. He is a dullard, a moron, and egregiously obstuse.
Old 08-20-2023, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah everyone with more than 4 brain cells thinks trump should drop out of 2024

dunno why it's such a thrill for you

must be like anytime I see an article about someone who died while taking a selfie in a stupidly dangerous place

THAT is always glorious
The funniest option is if we get a repeat of 2016. Close second is the Catholic Bowl.

#blessed
Old 08-20-2023, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm not an Atheist, I am a Classical Christian, Boomer Facebook Uncle
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-20-2023, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Let me know when you become scientifically literate, until then it's just low-information hate speech, every time.
Like when your team was trusting the science and spreading fear over Flu 2.0? Or is that something different?
Closed Thread