Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 12-09-2020, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

Default Iksar Bandit Lord

This mob is extremely rare on P99. It should be a very common spawn. I remember on live it would spawn very often. There is a couple comments on his page talking about having trouble, but the majority say he spawns very quickly.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=5057

He would often be up for people just running through:

Quote:
Killed him today while running to CoM
Quote:
Just to let you know, I saw a guy just killing the bandits at the crossroads by the OT zone trail. In 12 minutes he spawned twice, both times dropping the bracer. Since he was AFK, I looted them both (handed one to my groupmate). He still spawns, and he spawns about every other cycle.
Quote:
Yeah, I was running around the zone killing iksars for faction tonight and second time through the area I had two Bandit Lords spawned next to each other. Both droppped bracers, which I'd have stuck on my baby alts, but they're LORE... basically Ry'gorr with different stats.
Quote:
He's still very much around. My friend and I got him to spawn twice in less than 30 minutes.
Quote:
Hey, a Guildie of mine got 3 drops of the bracer from him in about an hour or two.
Quote:
We got there and after about 3 ruins spawns, the Bandit Lord spawns.
Quote:
There are 3 iksars spawns here, keep killing them off and eventually the Iksar Bandit Lord will spawn in one of their spots. He spawns about every 30 min
Quote:
I was on my way back to cabilis when the SOB runs out of the ruins and kills me. My friend went and got him and now has a bracer of scavenging.