Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-25-2022, 06:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dunedin?

really like downtown there...quaint, more family friendly than GayPete

maybe im your boss
I'm south of you.
Old 09-25-2022, 06:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfminster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EDIT: If this special friend of yours, Ian, is your boyfriend then forget what I previously said because it's not relevant.
Ian is the name of the storm, land lubber.

And I've had sex on that beach 2 or 3 times with women (getting caught once by a bunch of teenagers who took pictures of us without our consent...lol)
Old 09-25-2022, 06:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My son lives on his boat. I’m exaggerating, but he’s out on it all the time

He’s retired in his 30s so I guess why not. Fuckhead got rich on crypto and has 8 short term rental properties in Dallas area

I send him postcards from oil rigs telling him to get a job. LOL
I know a few people who do live on their boats. One of my middle school teachers lived on his boat. And one of my friends lives on his boat. It's kind of funny when we call him to meet us somewhere. He's has to anchor up and shit.
Old 09-25-2022, 06:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ian is the name of the storm, land lubber.

And I've had sex on that beach 2 or 3 times with women (getting caught once by a bunch of teenagers who took pictures of us without our consent...lol)
I completely forgot that scientists christen storms and make them celebrities.

Why were you having sex with beautiful girls on that beautiful beach instead of playing EQ????

After having sex with all these beautiful girls on the beach, did you put on your space suit and walk on the moon with Neil Weakarm? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Elfminster; 09-25-2022 at 07:16 AM..
Old 09-25-2022, 07:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfminster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I completely forgot that scientists christen storms and make them celebrities.

Why were you having sex with beautiful girls on that beautiful beach instead of playing EQ like you are now????

After having sex with all these beautiful girls on the beach, did you walk on the moon with Neil Weakarm? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I go through phases where I don't play any video games, and instead, hang out with friends, etc.

Those were some of those days.

Not all were beautiful btw. One of them I met on my 21st birthday at a club while she was up dancing on the public (gross) stripper pole. She was wearing a short skirt and all the dudes were looking up it.

Turns out she was visiting from the other coast of FL and she left her baby in the hotel while she went out clubbing.

These are the caliber of women I had sex with on the beach.
Old 09-25-2022, 07:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I go through phases where I don't play any video games, and instead, hang out with friends, etc.

Those were some of those days.

Not all were beautiful btw. One of them I met on my 21st birthday at a club while she was up dancing on the public (gross) stripper pole. She was wearing a short skirt and all the dudes were looking up it.

Turns out she was visiting from the other coast of FL and she left her baby in the hotel while she went out clubbing.

These are the caliber of women I had sex with on the beach.
Sadly I only ever seem to get one side of the story...

Neil Weakarse: I had a picnic on the moon
Moon:

Ziontist: penguins are queer
Penguins:

Cuck News Network: soandso is dead
Soandso:

Encroaching Death: an ugly girl left her baby alone in the hotel room while I shagged her on the beach (people took photographs of us doing it in the sand)
Girl:
Old 09-25-2022, 08:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Sadly I only ever seem to get one side of the story...

Neil Weakarse: I had a picnic on the moon
Moon:

Ziontist: penguins are queer
Penguins:

Cuck News Network: soandso is dead
Soandso:

Encroaching Death: an ugly girl left her baby alone in the hotel room while I shagged her on the beach (people took photographs of us doing it in the sand)
Girl:
I remember she was from Vero Beach. I can attempt to track her down if you want.

One night stands aren't always the most personal though. I didn't get her Social Security Number.
Old 09-25-2022, 08:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
I remember she was from Vero Beach. I can attempt to track her down if you want.

One night stands aren't always the most personal though. I didn't get her Social Security Number.
Well, I don't believe the stories that Neil Weakleg had a picnic on the moon

I don't believe the stories that penguins are queer.

I don't believe the stories about a virus killing everybody.

I don't believe the stories that I'm evolved from an ape.

I don't believe the stories of how I have ancestors that stole and mistreated people.

I don't believe the stories about 200 foot tall lizards roaming the earth zillions of years ago.

All these stories were taught to me by teachers and people on the television and I still don't believe them so why would I believe your stories?

You gave yourself away by being derogatory towards her which is what all these stories have in common.

That and the flip flopping you do and the fact you knew I was english without me telling you I was.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Elfminster; 09-25-2022 at 08:41 AM..
Old 09-25-2022, 08:36 AM
Banned

Hooking up with a rando you met at a club isn't an uncommon thing.

I imagine 97% of people have a similar story.

If you think that's an unbelievable story, I'd probably blow your mind with other weird shit I've lived through.

I used to be a drug addict in Florida that stuck his dick in everything. I have some stories.
Old 09-25-2022, 08:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Hooking up with a rando you met at a club isn't an uncommon thing.

I imagine 97% of people have a similar story.

If you think that's an unbelievable story, I'd probably blow your mind with other weird shit I've lived through.

I used to be a drug addict in Florida that stuck his dick in everything. I have some stories.
Bullshit Detector v1.0 running.

Scanning please wait...

Derogatory?...check.
Only one half of the story?...check.
Unverifiable stats?...check.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]